Subota Boy

March Sussex meet

Previously, over on the Owners Club forum, four of us each organised one  unofficial "local" meet , moving around the Sussex, Surrey, Kent areas; to see if they would prove a popular idea.  In each area, each person would volunteer to choose an establishment, or favourite road, or both that they thought would appeal to other GT/BRZ owners.  So no official meet organiser, just each person using their local knowledge to best effect.

As it seemed to work quite well, we are going to try this again, and would like to invite Drivers Club members along.  Our first meet is organised by Nails (Mike) and is in West Sussex.  Hope some of you can make it. 

Saturday 31st March, 11am
The Gardeners Arms, Ardingly, near Haywards Heath, RH17 6TJ

If we meet at 11am we should be able to park together in the car park. We can then have some food and drink.

Please reply if you can make it and I will keep the list updated.

Previously, over on the Owners Club forum, four of us each organised one  unofficial "local" meet , moving around the Sussex, Surrey, Kent areas; to see if they would prove a popular idea.  In each area, each person would volunteer to choose an establishment, or favourite road, or both that they thought would appeal to other GT/BRZ owners.  So no official meet organiser, just each person using their local knowledge to best effect.
As it seemed to work quite well, we are going to try this again, and would like to invite Drivers Club members along.  Our first meet is organised by Nails (Mike) and is in West Sussex.  Hope some of you can make it. 
Saturday 31st March, 11am
The Gardners Arms, Ardingly, near Haywards Heath, RH19 6TJ
If we meet at 11am we should be able to park together in the car park. We can then have some food and drink.
Please reply if you can make it and I will keep the list updated.

Yeah I would be up for this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

You'll need to post it up here as those of who aren't members cannot see events on that forum.

Ok, well if you are not members the usernames of the people attending won't mean anything to you anyway. It is probably more useful to say there are currently 18 people signed up for the meet. 

For a fairly miserable cold day we had 16 GTs plus a Nismo Nissan and an Impreza.

Thanks to Mark from Abbey Motorsport, and to Harry Haddock and Bles from this forum for turning up.  I'll put up a couple of pics in the appropriate section, as it was a good turn out.   :)