rob275

GT86 Bits

Going to split what I can off my 86 due to lack of interest as is so a list of bits that will be up for grabs! (I will genuinely get pics on the weekend, the car isn't where I live at the moment Admins please do not delete :D) 

All items are on the car unless stated brand new but it's not being driven at the moment. Full payment or 20% deposit I will take items off.

Intec Rear lights (White): £250

TEIN Streetflex c/w EDFC Active Pro: £600

IMG_20180304_125247.jpg

IMG_20180304_124217.jpg

IMG_20180304_124210.jpg

4 minutes ago, nikndel said:

Looks like Whites are going the same way as Gingers

It's safe to say i've lost interest due to lack of time and needing to focus my funds elsewhere for the time being. A shame but the car is no fun when I can't do what I want to it lol.

Is splitting the tein flex from the edfc something you would consider (happy to exchange my stock suspension, or lower springs and shocks, have both) for the tein coilovers without the edfc at a lower price? 

8 hours ago, Mikey P said:

Is splitting the tein flex from the edfc something you would consider (happy to exchange my stock suspension, or lower springs and shocks, have both) for the tein coilovers without the edfc at a lower price? 

I'd push to get the lot if I was you. The EDFC is excellent and Rob is running the 'Lauren spring rates' of 5/6kg. It's an absolute bargain at this price. Mine was £2500 fitted! 

I might be interested in edfc at right price in such case. Do you also have gps with it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On 3/1/2018 at 7:17 AM, Lauren said:

I'd push to get the lot if I was you. The EDFC is excellent and Rob is running the 'Lauren spring rates' of 5/6kg. It's an absolute bargain at this price. Mine was £2500 fitted! 

He would need to factor in fitting cost though, unless going DIY. EDFC is an expensive job if a garage does it.

Bump, pics added for what's left apart from the TEIN's as they are still on the car and it's in an awkward place to get wheels off. 

Exhaust added, exhaust isn't as shiny as the pics :D 

Charger will be off the car in a few weeks so will be good to go.

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:49 PM, rob275 said:

Certainly is, currently being taken off the car.

Have you got a method I can contact you on? I've tried to send you a message but apparently you cannot accept messages at the moment? 

1 hour ago, Warren said:

Have you got a method I can contact you on? I've tried to send you a message but apparently you cannot accept messages at the moment? 

Message box is probably full but I'm out ATM so CBA to sort it on my mobile :) drop me a text 07865398568