GT86FTW

Why gt86

@GT86FTW - Have you asked a couple of different garages if you can test drive a car? If you have a full UK drivers license (assuming you are from the UK), you should be able to get a test drive at Toyota . Also have you been to a garage with an older family member? As that can usually help.

[mention=3142]GT86FTW[/mention] - Have you asked a couple of different garages if you can test drive a car? If you have a full UK drivers license (assuming you are from the UK), you should be able to get a test drive at Toyota . Also have you been to a garage with an older family member? As that can usually help.

You have to be 25 plus and am 23. If i get a family member to drive for me i will get a feel for it , or just hire them 2 cars out for a day or two and see what they are like to drive

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

You have to be 25 plus and am 23. If i get a family member to drive for me i will get a feel for it , or just hire them 2 cars out for a day or two and see what they are like to drive

This must be a new rule? I yes drove 3 86's at 3 different dealerships, Colne Derby and Nottingham, with no issue and I was 24 at the time.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, GT86FTW said:

You said you was looking at insurance for a 21 year old on your welcome thread. 

Ive been looking and for a 21 year old is coming out 3k , so am going to wait until end of this year and seen from there

Yes, you really need to drive both in order to make an informed decision. The gt86 is rarer and more of an enthusiasts car. 
Today i found out one of my family member knows someone who has a gti and a gt86. Today will go down and have a test drive and see how they are.

I have the BRZ version it is my daily ride and behaves well in traffic when I hit the dual carriage way I have a very responsive sports car, country roads it handles well and tends to leave others behind through the bends. Some say that on long journey's the car is to noisy, a fortnights luggage in the boot deadened the road noise,in France I  normally drive 300 miles on none toll roads between hotels and find the car very comfortable. Once at our destination and rid of the luggage its time to take to the mountain roads and have some fun and that is what my BRZ is all about having fun