JakeGT86

Tyres???

Just wondering what tires everyone is running and where they got them from. Looking to fit some new ones in the next few weeks or whenever I purchase some new wheels so pricing up my options now. I want something sticky and slick but still quite affordable.

1 hour ago, JakeGT86 said:

Just wondering what tires everyone is running and where they got them from. Looking to fit some new ones in the next few weeks or whenever I purchase some new wheels so pricing up my options now. I want something sticky and slick but still quite affordable.

Pilot sport 4's 👍

7 minutes ago, Church said:

BTW, it seems there should be 17" PS4S available now too. At very least on other side of pond. But probably worth checking local tire shops too.

didnt even know theyd started 18s nevermind 17s :o

15 hours ago, br0wny said:

best place to get tyres is camskill or tyre leader then take them to a local guy for fitting :)

Worth checking blackcircles too, their prices are often better than Camskill / tyre leader.

12 minutes ago, Rich said:

Worth checking blackcircles too, their prices are often better than Camskill / tyre leader.

I have been on their site and they do seem cheap, at least during to compete with others anyway. Thanks for the other replies tho, got a long list of tyres to look at now and see which is best for me!!

7 hours ago, Rich said:

i will bear that in mind! not looked on black circles for years as i found them an absolute piss take with their prices :(

1 hour ago, br0wny said:

i will bear that in mind! not looked on black circles for years as i found them an absolute piss take with their prices :(

I usually find love tyres or oponeo to be the best for price and I've never had any issues using either.