GT86FTW

Gt86 price

While looking at gt86 they don't cost that much compared to other cars like the Audi TT Golf GTI etc.... ive seen 2013 under 30k for around 14500

And 2014 under 28k for 16000.

I still have to wait until next year March beacuse of my age and insurance, but looking at them prices. Am hoping to get one for around 15k 2013 or 2014 one.

What do you lot think

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

While looking at gt86 they don't cost that much compared to other cars like the Audi TT Golf GTI etc.... ive seen 2013 under 30k for around 14500
And 2014 under 28k for 16000.

I still have to wait until next year March beacuse of my age and insurance, but looking at them prices. Am hoping to get one for around 15k 2013 or 2014 one.

What do you lot think

That what i love about the gt86 you don't need to break the bank for car that looks nice inside and out

Having bought very expensive BMW 540i and 335d cars new in the past, and my partner having bought a rather pricy Audi TTS recently, I feel like I've got a lot of car for the money at £23k for my nearly new BRZ.  It is in every way up to the Audi and, in my opinion, a better more involving drive.

1 hour ago, nerdstrike said:

Depreciation is great... until you own the car.

In fairness, the GT86 depreciation is one of the best around.  The cheapest on Auto Trader (excluding insurance jobs) is still over £10k and it has over 90k miles on the clock.  So it's still worth 40% of its new price.  The AA reckon on that sort of depreciation being standard for 3 years/30k miles...

If you find any at Arnold Shark they'll be cheap because they can't sell them.

Got my 64plate for £11k. 1 owner, high miles at 85k but spent most of its life sitting on a motorway it didn't bother me.

Do your research and look for ex-demo cars when there is a model change I managed to haggle my BRZ down to £21000 6 month old with 232 miles on the clock, full warranty and 3years breakdown cover

There are a good few low mileage ex-demo cars available in Autotrader. Now is ripe for cutting a deal, and demo cars are well known for being high spec.
I've tired looking but can't find any

Is it possible to send the link

Here are 12 nearly new BRZs, nearly all dealer cars.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-search?advertising-location=at_cars&search-target=usedcars&is-quick-search=true&radius=&onesearchad=nearlynew&make=SUBARU&model=BRZ&price-search-type=total-price&price-from=&price-to=

You get the price down by offering a cash deal there and then, otherwise you'll walk away and look at the next one on your list.

Go on the internet and cast your net wide some areas have low car prices due to unemployment in the area this is where you can pick up some bargains, You can print of good deals and use them when haggling with the dealer. You may pay out £50 traveling but worth it if you can save £500+