GT86FTW

Just saying hi

I haven't got my gt86 yet, have to wait next year april to get one. The reason way is becaue insurance and my age. I think the wait will be well worth it.

In the mean time what do you love about your gt86 and what was your first mod on your car.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, GT86FTW said:

I haven't got my gt86 yet, have to wait next year april to get one. The reason way is becaue insurance and my age. I think the wait will be well worth it.

In the mean time what do you love about your gt86 and what was your first mod on your car.

emoji16.png

Had my first GT86 at 19yrs old and with 1ncb the insurance was almost the same as my 1.2tdi Ibiza (900 a year). I had few cars in between and now own a BRZ and currently pay around 450 for whole year at 22yrs. 

The insurance on these car is actually quite cheap, the main trick is to shop around. 

Had my first GT86 at 19yrs old and with 1ncb the insurance was almost the same as my 1.2tdi Ibiza (900 a year). I had few cars in between and now own a BRZ and currently pay around 450 for whole year at 22yrs. 

The insurance on these car is actually quite cheap, the main trick is to shop around. 
Ive been looking and for a 21 year old is coming out 3k , so am going to wait until end of this year and seen from there

Hi and welcome.

I've had a lot of cars in my time but the BRZ is by far the best handling.  Not the fastest (my remapped BMW 335d Coupe was) but definitely the most rewarding to drive.

Good luck with the insurance.

Hi mate and welcome, you'll love the 86/BRZ as Martin says its not the quickest buts super fun and won't fail to make you smile! 

I'm 23 and my insurance 560 for the year I've 5 years NCB, hopefully your insurance will come down and you get to own an 86/BRZ soon enough:D

Hi mate and welcome, you'll love the 86/BRZ as Martin says its not the quickest buts super fun and won't fail to make you smile! 
I'm 23 and my insurance 560 for the year I've 5 years NCB, hopefully your insurance will come down and you get to own an 86/BRZ soon enough
I want one by end of this year , but i need to look around and see what the best price i can get

In terms of what I love about my GT, I would say driving it hard round the track. But equally as much if I'm in the Alps or round the EVO Triangle. I just love the drive.

My first mod was a Milltek exhaust/Injen induction kit as I specified them when I ordered the car new, so they were on it when I picked it up. The Milltek has gone as they crack, but the Injen is still there. :)

In terms of what I love about my GT, I would say driving it hard round the track. But equally as much if I'm in the Alps or round the EVO Triangle. I just love the drive.
My first mod was a Milltek exhaust/Injen induction kit as I specified them when I ordered the car new, so they were on it when I picked it up. The Milltek has gone as they crack, but the Injen is still there.
When i do get it, the first mod i want to do is change the back lights and change the exhaust