Sign in to follow this  
Mattybr5

Newbie saying hello

Hi all Matt here Iv just signed up so wanted to say a quick hello although I’m not new to the Subaru scene I am new to the brz/gt86 model so thought I’d join up.

Some of you may know be from the subaru Impreza scene already possibly  I own and run Mb developments were a Subaru Impreza breakers here in the West Midlands. 

Over my time iv owned & built some crazy Impreza’s that have been either love or hate cars but decided it’s time to get brz for some testing.

I am lucky enough to have some good contacts in the business and already sourced a ideal base car direct from japan it’s currently making its way over to us now so really excited to get it and see what the buzz is with them.

I have some pretty wild plans for the car it won’t be remaining standard for long and parts are already mounting by the day I plan to use it as my personal track/race car and a good demo car for the business in time 

I don’t want ramble on too much and bore you all too much so just saying hi and hope to catch up with a lot of you at a meet or other soon thank you.

Sorry for the late reply we been extremely busy here but thank you forwarm welcome 

Iv gone for base model brz as virtually everything will be changed bar some of the actual shell so there be alotofparts for sale shortly when it lands the waiting is killing me thou so roll on April 

il do a project post then so I can keep all interest updated aswell as making some if the meets and events you folks have planned