Sign in to follow this  
Gt86life

aftermarket headlights

Am looking to get aftermarket headlight and tail light. Ive got a couple of question

1. Can it be done, because these head lights are from the usa so will it fit uk models. Also same with the tail lights.

2. If anyone in the uk have changed the headlights and tail lights please tell me where do you get the from and can I see some pics.

3. What about these rgb halo ring has anyone in the uk done them.

Thanks 17103d6400d8c13e0d0e6b3ed3397ef0.jpga1019021f360aabe8452c0f8f612914f.jpg29ddf3a3762b3969e9c49680727c3eae.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Following on from your other thread, I will re-iterate what I said.

1. US headlights face the wrong direction. LHD lights will not work on RHD cars due to beam pattern. Most US models are not HID, most UK cars are. US spec rear lights will fit, but may need repining as the US rear light wiring is different to the rest of the world. Most US rear lights are repined for the US as they are imports, so save yourself the hassle and buy from Japan/Taiwan instead. If you want Valenti style then the best (cheap) option is thespeedline.com. The rest are possibly best imported from Japan or from a UK supplier.
  2. No pics here, but there's pictures all over Google..... literally thousands. Type your colour and the lights you like then hit enter.
  3. Halos are fine if you're happy to cut your lights open or pay someone to do it.

Following on from your other thread, I will re-iterate what I said.
  1. US headlights face the wrong direction. LHD lights will not work on RHD cars due to beam pattern. Most US models are not HID, most UK cars are. US spec rear lights will fit, but may need repining as the US rear light wiring is different to the rest of the world. Most US rear lights are repined for the US as they are imports, so save yourself the hassle and buy from Japan/Taiwan instead. If you want Valenti style then the best (cheap) option is thespeedline.com. The rest are possibly best imported from Japan or from a UK supplier.
  2. No pics here, but there's pictures all over Google..... literally thousands. Type your colour and the lights you like then hit enter.
  3. Halos are fine if you're happy to cut your lights open or pay someone to do it.
Thanks for that website and ive seen these on ebay they are from Taiwan. They dont look good as spec d headlights. So i might leave the headlights out.b65ff5213cc0441c8ba5bca20381e48d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Gt86life said:

Thanks for that website and ive seen these on ebay they are from Taiwan. They dont look good as spec d headlights. So i might leave the headlights out.

The Spec Ds are just cheaper/rebranded versions of the Crystaleye for the US market.