Samsss

TD Catback exhaust group Buy?

3 hours ago, Paul said:

Been a few days now guys, pics/impressions?

Tide me over until mine arrives!!!

Absolutely loving mine. Sounds a lot better than the Cobra system I had a while back, and far better than being on stock :P Just need to get my manifold sorted now and i'll be happy 

I'm having a resonated exhaust installed on Monday, together with a remap to get the best from it and the looser engine (I already have the NA UEL kit).  Looking forward to it!

On 3/22/2018 at 1:08 PM, Paul said:

Been a few days now guys, pics/impressions?

Tide me over until mine arrives!!!

Honestly? Far too loud for my tastes. I sold mine. I was double decat though, I'd just hoped for a bit more silencing compared with my milltek, but got the opposite result.

You're worrying me, David.  From what I've heard, the TD is a deeper gruntier sound which is what I'm looking for, and nowhere near the raspy spitty sound made by a Cobra exhaust, for instance.  I do have my second cat in place, which is staying put.

Would you say it's just noisier from the outside, or too intrusive in the cabin?

12 minutes ago, MartinT said:

You're worrying me, David.  From what I've heard, the TD is a deeper gruntier sound which is what I'm looking for, and nowhere near the raspy spitty sound made by a Cobra exhaust, for instance.  I do have my second cat in place, which is staying put.

Would you say it's just noisier from the outside, or too intrusive in the cabin?

If you have a single cat in place, you'll be fine if you go for a resonated one.

It's just those of us with no cats who are finding it a bit loud.