Samsss

TD Catback exhaust group Buy?

10 minutes ago, Chappers said:

Hi sorry I’m on a business trip and not getting much internet time. What do I need to do?

Confirm which exhaust type you want (resonated or non-resonated), whether you want standard subtle tips or more aggressive jap-style slash-cuts, and whether you want to have fitted on the open day or posted (£15 extra).

Sorry to keep asking questions, does anyone have a dB number for res/non-res on an otherwise stock system? I’m thinking trackdays here so something like a metre away from the exit at 4000rpm, but anything to go on would be good!

1 hour ago, McDude said:

Sorry to keep asking questions, does anyone have a dB number for res/non-res on an otherwise stock system? I’m thinking trackdays here so something like a metre away from the exit at 4000rpm, but anything to go on would be good!

You won't have any problems with either on track days. If I'm hitting 94Db on a static noise test (last one at Oulton about three weeks ago) running a TD EL manifold, no cats and a resonated TD system, whatever you pick will be a fair bit quieter than that.

Thanks all.

Samsss - Resonated - Extra Angled Tips - Fitting

SimonB95 - Resonated - Extra Angled Tips - Fitting

Paul - Resonated - Extra Angled Tips - Mail Order

Willfmair - Resonated - Extra Angled Tips - Fitting

Chappers - Resonated - Normal Tips - Fitting

Shiv86 - Resonated - Extra Angled Tips - Fitting

I'll send a PM over with details for making the deposits, systems will be in production next week.

Would Saturday 17th March suit people to do the fittings? :) 

Thanks

Mike

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Of those having it fitted, does anyone have the TD EL manifold + stock 2nd cat? If so, might pop over for a listen afterwards...

If not, @Mike@TD.co.ukcan you give me a heads up if anyone with the above comes in for an exhaust?

Hey Mike

I'm running a EL tune pack with stock 2nd cat. I'll be getting the ress system if you want to come down and see it.

4 hours ago, Shiv86 said:

Hey Mike

I'm running a EL tune pack with stock 2nd cat. I'll be getting the ress system if you want to come down and see it.

The TD package right? So you've only changed manifold currently, if so, I'll pop over when you're getting yours fitted. Want to hear how it sounds.

11 minutes ago, willfmair said:

17th March doesn’t fit with me :( - clashes with super Saturday in the 6 nations!

Any chance we could sort a different date for those who can’t do the 17th?

Cheers!

Sure i'm sure we can sort something out for you guys?

Mike