Samsss

TD Catback exhaust group Buy?

On 2/10/2018 at 5:13 PM, dom2497 said:

Can you offer a system with 2.75 piping?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That would be something custom on the car and not an off the shelf item.

Thanks

Mike

This is now closed.

We've got 7 names, Resonated - £546.00. Non-Resonated - £456.00.

Could the 7 confirmed names just confirm whether you have free fitting (probably a Saturday we can all agree on) or shipping, and also which angle of cut you would like on the tips. Whether it be our usual subtle angle or a more aggressive angle of cut.

We can then get the deposits sorted and systems in production!

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

Given the distance to Warrington mine will have to be posted. I'd like the resonated one with the more aggressive tips please.

Any issues with shipping me a decat pipe at the same time?

Hi Mike,

I'll certainly be up for making the trip up and I think the aggressively cut tips would be good.

Do you have any more videos of the resonated catback vs non resonated? I can only find the one video on youtube which is the resonated one and I'm torn whether it will be loud enough to hear with the windows down on a summer B-road blast.

Cheers!

6 minutes ago, willfmair said:

Hi Mike,

I'll certainly be up for making the trip up and I think the aggressively cut tips would be good.

Do you have any more videos of the resonated catback vs non resonated? I can only find the one video on youtube which is the resonated one and I'm torn whether it will be loud enough to hear with the windows down on a summer B-road blast.

Cheers!

If you're after some advice, if you have or are looking to get an aftermarket manifold, go with the resonated. It may seem quiet on the stock manifold but non-res on an aftermarket will have the neighbours complaining.

15 minutes ago, Paul said:

If you're after some advice, if you have or are looking to get an aftermarket manifold, go with the resonated. It may seem quiet on the stock manifold but non-res on an aftermarket will have the neighbours complaining.

What's the thinking if you were only going to change the exhaust, keeping the rest stock. I don't expect a single performance gain, only raspy sounds.

2 minutes ago, McDude said:

What's the thinking if you were only going to change the exhaust, keeping the rest stock. I don't expect a single performance gain, only raspy sounds.

If keeping the rest stock, non-res is fine. :)

48 minutes ago, willfmair said:

Hi Mike,

Cheers!

Echo'ing what Paul said really Will. If you're possibly going to look at a manifold at some point like most others, i'd go for the resonated personally :) 

You'll still easily hear the resonated system on a factory car too :) 

Thanks

Mike