GHenry23

Hi guys just a general inquiry

Hi guys 

I’ve not had my GT86 long, however I’m just a little bit confused as I checked all my fluids the other day & I had no coolant in the tank what so ever but I didn’t have any lights on the dash come on either & exactly the same for my screen wash, I’m just wondering if that’s normal for all the models or not? & also when I reverse my sensors are constantly beeping as they pick up a slight change in the floor can you get them adjusted or do I just deal with it?

Check your coolant level when the engine is hot, it changes in volume a lot with temperature.

There's no low level warning light for the windscreen washer bottle, don't think there's one for the coolant level either.

Coolant should be between low and full. As Dan said it will expect when hot, so you can expect to see it to give a higher reading when the engine is hot. When cold it shouldn't be under the low mark. 

If you can't see any level when its stone cold on a flat it will need a top up, Its not uncommon to have to top up the coolant (albeit it should never be regularly!). I've had to do mine once.