DanJ

MK Meets and Eats - The Betsey Wynne, Swanbourne

Event Title: MK Meets and Eats - The Betsey Wynne, Swanbourne
Event Author: DanJ
Event Date: 03.03.2018 to 03.03.2018

Hi everyone,

With the January slog almost over its time to start thinking about cleaning down your cars from all the winter grime and enjoying a hopefully dry and sunny lunchtime meet at The Betsey Wynne in Swanbourne.

https://www.thebetseywynne.co.uk/

Its very popular on Saturdays so a 12:30 arrival for meal at 1:00 should mean we can all park together. I'll need to book a couple of weeks before and depending on numbers may need to take a deposit, will  let you know.

** Due to table availability please aim to arrive for 2.30pm for food at 3.00pm **

I look forward to catching up with the familiar faces and hopefully seeing a few new ones as well.

Dan.

Confirmed Attendees:

1. @DanJ

2. @Falix

3. @TTR

4. @Ivesy722

5. @SimonB95

6. @James@Amber

7. @will300

8. @HariboPenguin

9. @Mikey P

10. @Sighe98

11. @CHOSENMAN007

12. @Minion

13. @GreenSpring

MK Meets and Eats - The Betsey Wynne, Swanbourne

On 12/02/2018 at 10:10 AM, GT86Amanda said:

Is this meet still going ahead? I'm in Milton Keynes :)

Yes still going ahead.

Will add names for others when not on my phone.

Will be booking the table soon, if anyone can't make it now or want's to come but hasn't signed up yet then please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance :-)

@Falix @TTR @Ivesy722 @SimonB95 @James@Amber @will300 @HariboPenguin @Mikey P @Sighe98 @CHOSENMAN007 @Minion @GreenSpring 

I phoned to book this morning and the earliest they could fit us all in was 3pm, I've booked the table for then but if that means you now cannot make it as its too late please let me know so I can amend the booking.

2 minutes ago, DanJ said:

@Falix @TTR @Ivesy722 @SimonB95 @James@Amber @will300 @HariboPenguin @Mikey P @Sighe98 @CHOSENMAN007 @Minion @GreenSpring 

I phoned to book this morning and the earliest they could fit us all in was 3pm, I've booked the table for then but if that means you now cannot make it as its too late please let me know so I can amend the booking.

That works better for me as I'll be driving down from TD in the morning :) 

1 hour ago, Minion said:

That works better for me as I'll be driving down from TD in the morning :) 

Like it was meant to be :-)

9 minutes ago, Mikey P said:

Fine with me assume will meet at 2.30ish now instead. 

Great, yes aiming for 2.30pm arrival.

5 hours ago, DanJ said:

3pm, Are we having lunch or dinner? :lol:

That's fine with me

15 hours ago, DanJ said:

I'm all good to make that :)