surrey86

TSS Cadwell - 7th April

2 hours ago, Lauren said:

How did you manage to do that? 

Okay booked the Boston one and lost £50 on the other one. I'll never ever listen to Kev again. 

You had the same info I did, you just didn't spot the bad parking arrangement. :P 

6 hours ago, KevinA said:

You had the same info I did, you just didn't spot the bad parking arrangement. :P 

Yes I did, but silly me thought you would have checked that out when you told me you were going to book there. Maurice booked there as well. 

Good looking entry list for round 1.  12 cars in N1S with Kevin. 

Still not sure about total number of drivers on the day could take a while to get everyone through each run.

1 hour ago, Neal said:

Good looking entry list for round 1.  12 cars in N1S with Kevin. 

Still not sure about total number of drivers on the day could take a while to get everyone through each run.

11 in N1s and billy no mates in N1p lol, I'm looking at overall places this time and comparing my lap times to what I did last year. But you guys in street will have a ball, look forward to seeing you all soon :D

31 minutes ago, Riceburner said:

Looks dry and fine until about 4 pm

I will only be doing the morning session as I have to get back for the match at 5.30 in Manchester

There's a game on Saturday? Can't be an important one surely?

19 hours ago, Lauren said:

There are 70 cars on the entry list. :o

Going to be interesting to see how many runs we actually get with that many entrants... I like the competition side of the TSS but if we only get a few timed runs it’s just not worth it compared to a trackday

Will see how it goes. This is the first year with all the other Japanese cars. I must admit I am worried about getting in even 6 runs, but we have to wait and see. They'll need to be efficient. Last year there were about 40 cars and we got 8 runs so it's possibly not that much of an ask if they run till 5pm which is going to be needed I think. 

Was a good day yesterday, just loved being back at Cadwell. Shame I only got two runs due to saving my back, as there was an epic battle shaping up between Tomas and I. I just knew he'd find a few tenths, but fair play that was inevitable. I thought the day ran well. Sure five runs, but it would have been six were it not for Andy having a big shunt in his GT4. He'll be busy re-shelling that over the next five weeks. But otherwise even the weather was good, it almost felt like spring! Also great to see everyone after the winter break. :)

The next one is Three Sisters, just up the road from me. I don't think I will be doing it, as I'm just not a fan of the track (being a kart track), but those who love hairpins will enjoy it I'm sure. I'll come up though. 

48 minutes ago, KevinA said:

We did get all six runs which was great, see you at Three Sisters in some form or another :D

Ah I see, well that worked out alright then. Tomas is doing a good job of persuading me, saying he wants some competition! :P