surrey86

TSS Cadwell - 7th April

There are a few places but the Admiral Rodney, Horncastle is the preferred option. 

Edit: it's sold out. Not sure where to book!

Edit again, looks like it's going to be a bad social as pretty much everywhere around Horncastle and Louth is sold out or about to be. There must be an event going on or something. There is some cycling event going on and something that looks like a music festival. Really bad timing. :(

Probably the best option is to pick a PI:

https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/search.html?searchModel.searchTerm=Cadwell Park&LOCATION=53.30853,-0.05804&ARRdd=06&ARRmm=04&ARRyyyy=2018&NIGHTS=1&ROOMS=1&ADULT1=1&CHILD1=0&COT1=0&INTTYP1=DB&SID=4

All around 20 miles away, but looks like the better solution. 

I'm going to say Lincoln City Centre is the more obvious one. Still a bit of a trek to the circuit early in the morning. :(

18 minutes ago, nikndel said:

Have you tried The Beaumont in Louth itself?

Does it have a decent restaurant and bar? Hard to tell from the website. If not, how far a walk is it to restaurants in Louth? It's hard to tell as it seems to be in a residential area. 

8 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Does it have a decent restaurant and bar? Hard to tell from the website. If not, how far a walk is it to restaurants in Louth? It's hard to tell as it seems to be in a residential area. 

Not far to walk into Louth you are right I didn't have a evening meal when I stayed there but good car park is this not school holiday time? Premier Inn Boston is nice also not too far from Cadwell I might come and watch this event

On 18/01/2018 at 8:16 AM, KevinA said:

Changed the booking to Boston PI as the parking is risky with wheels and spares in the car at Lincoln.

That's the last time I let you tell me where to book! FFS. Mine is non-refundable as well. 

3 hours ago, Riceburner said:

Just booked same and cancelled the other no probs :)

How did you manage to do that? 

Okay booked the Boston one and lost £50 on the other one. I'll never ever listen to Kev again.