Chappers

Seibon vented carbon bonnet including latches.

I've decided I don't like my carbon bonnet, and having felt how heavy the OE one isn't, I'm probably going to refit it this weekend rather than paint the carbon one.

Anyone interested?

Looking for £500, part is located in Bedworth, near Coventry.

IMG_8941.JPG

Got some questions:

How long have you had it?

What condition is it in?

How easy is it to fit?

Will the OEM fit in the back of the car?

If I were to buy it, and drive up to Coventry, how willing would you be to help me fit it before I drive home?

I've technically owned it 3 weeks, I don't know how long it's been on the car however. I can ask, but as far as I know it's in perfect condition.

I believe it's a pretty easy job to fit but I'm afraid I didn't fit it, so I don't know. The original one probably won't fit in the car, no.

I'll give Fensport a call and relay these questions to them.

8 minutes ago, Chappers said:

I've technically owned it 3 weeks, I don't know how long it's been on the car however. I can ask, but as far as I know it's in perfect condition.

I believe it's a pretty easy job to fit but I'm afraid I didn't fit it, so I don't know. The original one probably won't fit in the car, no.

I'll give Fensport a call and relay these questions to them.

Thanks Chappers.

The oem bonnet does fit in the back of the 86, fold both front seats down and the rear seats itll go in through the passenger side, be it its a bloody uncomfortable drive back but yeah it fits xD 

Anyway good luck with the sale