rob275

Toyota GT86 Pearl White (62 Plate) - 38k miles ish

A sad day indeed, but after much deliberation over the past week and driving it for the weekend to convince myself otherwise i'm putting my GT86 up for sale. Given the broad spectrum of pricing on the market at the moment, i'm struggling to gauge how much this car really is worth. I guess it's worth as much as anyone is willing to pay for it and given the amount included with the sale i'm going to put this up for £14,000.

Car has just come back from having it's 5 year Service and MOT at Abbey Motorsport, nothing bad to report!

Car will come with receipts/Invoices for all work carried out on the car along with full service history and a stamped book (once I go around and get 5 years of stamps!) Car has been maintained by Abbey Motorsport who i'm sure you all know and i'm sure Mark can vouch for the car.

Engine

ECUTEK Tune (ECU Programming tool & dongle included with sale)

HKS Super hybrid panel filter

Exhaust

OEM Exhaust

Suspension / Bracing / Other

TEIN Street Flex coilover

TEIN EDFC active pro

Aluminium propshaft

Brakes

Tarox front BBK

Dixcel HS Front/Rear Discs & Z type Pads (Fronts obviously not on the car!)

Cosmetic

Five-Axis bodykit (minus the spoiler) smoothed in (Work carried out by RT Performance)

Intec rear lights

Dark smoke window security tints on rear 3 windows

Wheels

ROTA Titan 17x9 ET42

Bad Bits

I'm going to be as transparent as I can with the bad bits to the car so that any potential buyer knows so see below.

Front bumper could do with being remoulded as clips underneath are not intact and little crack on front (Cost approx 300)

Tow cap is cracked (I have a replacement already it just needs painting

Drivers side window has a scratch in it but functions correctly. This is a known fault that Toyota will be aware of (the runner & glass needs replacing) 

Usual cracking on edge of fibreglass, needs touchups (these are minor things that nobody notices but I know they are there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As above if you missed the price i'm looking for £14,000 though i'm open to offers. I'd prefer to just sell as is but if anyone wants a partout let me know :ph34r: I'm going to dump some old pics in until I can actually get around to washing & taking some up to date pics of the car.

17435862_10154450116197006_7027334260242998110_o.thumb.jpg.aacd3481d82768fd720a0d512fe2308a.jpg

17546958_10154450116202006_1801807242852780506_o.thumb.jpg.f7b80762b36b8c46a4f7dda15688d6ee.jpg

DSC_0133.JPG

34 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

I'm sure it's personal and don't feel like you need to give an answer but I'll ask anyway, why have you decided to sell? what you getting instead?

Also, I think that is a good price. 

Only reason for sale is because i'm buying my first property and I need to be sensible. I'm not going to have the funds available to enjoy it on trakcdays and TSS etc any time soon so I figured someone else should play with it.

18 minutes ago, Dessss said:

Cracking car to drive for the potential buyer! Rob was kind enough to let me have a go at it back a year ago!

Moving onto anything exciting?

Thanks, not moving on to anything as of yet. I'm pretty much going to be boring for a few years and see how life pans out. 

45 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

Ahh that makes sense, I'm also saving/buying my first property. Looking for something very close to work so even if I can't afford to run the GT86 I can just walk/cycle to work :lol:

A supercharged GT86 is a great daily driver though. The fuel economy is pretty good (considering the power to weight), it makes the drive fun if you’ve got good roads, and it’s quick enough for easy overtaking when you are running late.

Surprisingly zero interest, not even any confectionary offers. In no rush to sell mind you.
You got it advertised in a few places I guess?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, Rich said:

Confectionary? Didn't know you accepted that. I'll offer a haribo tub of your choice...

It would need to be at least £15k of haribo...

28 minutes ago, dom2497 said:

You got it advertised in a few places I guess?

I did have, though those advertisements have expired now.

13 hours ago, rob275 said:

It would need to be at least £15k of haribo...

I did have, though those advertisements have expired now.

£15k is such a tempting price, but I don't have those funds available :(

On 2/4/2018 at 9:33 PM, dom2497 said:

Cool cool, do like the body kit. Maybe a bad time of year for selling up?

Maybe.. bump, asking for £16000 now (OEM Audio being taken out and sold separately)

If anyone else is interested in bits let me know and i'll considering taking them off.