Lucas

DISCOUNTS ANNOUNCED - Black Friday up to 70% Off

16 minutes ago, JakeGT86 said:

Have you got any rays wheels on that sale? I swear I’ve seen somewhere that you sell the ZE40s or am I going mad??

That's true. We will start listing them on the site next year. There's 10% Off on Rays wheels though. ZE40 18x8.5 = £2925      18x9.5 = £2999

15 minutes ago, vanko25 said:

@Lucas@PartBox  I am after just the intake silicon hose. And would I be able to pick one tomorrow from your office as on your website it says "Contact us for availability"? Thanks pal

We're closed on weekends unfortunately.

17 hours ago, Cerastes said:

Trying to order something online but there is only the option for next day delivery or pick up from store. You don't have just a standard delivery? 

Mine had a free delivery option? 

3 hours ago, Deacon said:

Mine had a free delivery option? 

Not on mine, appears only free shipping is available on orders over a certain value. Which is a bit silly as the next day delivery costs £12.60 which is over a third of the price of the product I'm ordering. I might as well order it from somewhere else, pay £4.99 delivery and still works out cheaper. 

4 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

Not on mine, appears only free shipping is available on orders over a certain value. Which is a bit silly as the next day delivery costs £12.60 which is over a third of the price of the product I'm ordering. I might as well order it from somewhere else, pay £4.99 delivery and still works out cheaper. 

Ah, fair enough. I ordered a couple of bits so that'd make sense. 

On 24/11/2017 at 7:18 PM, Cerastes said:

Trying to order something online but there is only the option for next day delivery or pick up from store. You don't have just a standard delivery? 

Free delivery option is available on orders over £80

What item is it you want? We do have a royal mail delivery, but it's only on stuff under £30 as anything over £30 wouldn't be insured