Lucas

DISCOUNTS ANNOUNCED - Black Friday up to 70% Off

11 hours ago, Gary p said:

I had the mishi catch can, the gt86 specific one. Was ok but was designed for the left hand drive cars as the brake lines got in the way of the mounting bracket. As the master cylinder is on opposite side. Also the hoses weeped oil discolouring the pipes👍 

Without wanting to go off-topic, they have made a rhd version now. I was tempted by it, less tempted now you've said the hoses weep though.

11 minutes ago, maurice said:

Without wanting to go off-topic, they have made a rhd version now. I was tempted by it, less tempted now you've said the hoses weep though.

They use the wrong type of hose, most silicone hosing isn't suitable for oils/fuels etc from what I've read and has been a known issue with these types of kit. The universal doesn't come with hoses so I'll do my own in correctly spec'd rubber hoses, probably works out cheaper anyway and can do them in braided to match my Sprintex hoses or plain to match OEM.

The only other one I'd consider is the Saikou Michi but that's quite a bit extra money and you have to get it in from the USA (hint hint Lucas). Almost all of the other cheaper ones aren't baffled.

9 hours ago, knightryder said:

I have supercharger, the pipework would be useless as would the bracket. I already have 1 but want a 2nd.

If your around derby way you can have mine with pipe for free if you want to pick it up 😀. 

1 hour ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

Yep :) 

Would it be possible to get a heads up on the sort of prices we'll be looking at for the various bits people have mentioned @Lucas@PartBox  - be useful to know exactly how much we need to be finding down the back fof the sofa / selling organs for! 😂

2 minutes ago, Deacon said:

Would it be possible to get a heads up on the sort of prices we'll be looking at for the various bits people have mentioned @Lucas@PartBox  - be useful to know exactly how much we need to be finding down the back fof the sofa / selling organs for! 😂

Discount list will be released on Thursday :) 

I've updated the original post, you can just click on the logos and that will take you to the page.
All the discounts have been released now. It will go active on Friday at 00:00AM

Just a quick heads up. Brake pads will be really cheap :) PFC Z-rated front & Cosworth Street master rear will cost you £100.16!

and OIl has been reduced as well.

HKS Super Oil 0W-25 6L (5.2L needed for an oil change) + HKS Hybrid Sports OIL Filter = £78.24