Lucas

DISCOUNTS ANNOUNCED - Black Friday up to 70% Off

blackfridaypb.png

Discounts are active from 12:00am on Friday 24th November until 11:59pm on Monday 27th November 2017.

We are expecting a significant increase in orders during this sale period. Our team will be processing orders on a first come, first serve basis.
Therefore, we highly recommend that you get your orders in early while stocks last.

Please note - all coupon codes and vouchers will be disabled for this weekend as the Black Friday discounts take priority.

CLICK ON ANY OF THE BADGES BELOW TO BE TAKEN DIRECTLY TO THAT BRAND ON PART-BOX.COM

apracingblackfriday.pngarpblackfriday-min.pngathenablackfriday-min.pngbridgewayblackfriday-min.pngcobbblackfriday-min.pngcobrablackfriday-min.pngcometicgasketblackfriday-min.pngcompetitionclutchblackfriday-min.pngcosworthblackfriday-min.pngcosworthpadsblackfriday-min.pngcuscoblackfriday-min.pngdeatschwerksblackfriday-min.pngdeatschwerksinjectorsblackfriday-min.pngexedyblackfriday-min.pngferodoblackfriday-min.pngferreablackfriday-min.pngforgeblackfriday.pngfordblackfriday-min.png
goodridgeblackfriday-min.pnghksblackfriday-min.png
innovateblackfriday-min.pngjepistonsblackfriday-min.png
jrfiltersblackfriday-min.pngk1blackfriday-min.png
kaazblackfriday-min.pngkelfordcamsblackfriday-min.png
kingracingblackfriday-min.pngmagnecorblackfriday-min.png
milltekblackfriday-min.pngmishimotoblackfriday-min.png
mtxblackfriday-min.pngnolathaneblackfriday-min.png
peddersblackfriday-min.pngpfcbrakesblackfriday-min.png
powerflexblackfriday-min.pngquaifeblackfriday-min.png
raysaccessoriesblackfriday-min.pngrayswheelsblackfriday-min.png
steinbauerblackfriday-min.pngteinblackfriday-min.png
turbosmartblackfriday-min.pngvictorreinzblackfriday-min.png
whitelineblackfriday-min.pngwisecoblackfriday-min.png

6 minutes ago, Tareim said:

all the parts I want are too much except; 52009-AK002 - is that included in the black friday sale at all?

Yeah of  course :) They are actually black now - https://www.part-box.com/52009-ak005-hks-black-oil-filter-68mm-m20-p1.5-toyota-gt86-subaru-brz?search=52009-AK005&description=true

7 hours ago, knightryder said:

Mishi Catch can (not GT86 specific) & Beatrush underpanel are on my immediate wishlist. I'd have the Cusco headlight level thing too if it beats the price of Fensport's.

I had the mishi catch can, the gt86 specific one. Was ok but was designed for the left hand drive cars as the brake lines got in the way of the mounting bracket. As the master cylinder is on opposite side. Also the hoses weeped oil discolouring the pipes👍 

2 hours ago, Gary p said:

I had the mishi catch can, the gt86 specific one. Was ok but was designed for the left hand drive cars as the brake lines got in the way of the mounting bracket. As the master cylinder is on opposite side. Also the hoses weeped oil discolouring the pipes👍 

I have supercharger, the pipework would be useless as would the bracket. I already have 1 but want a 2nd.