Dessss

Last bits from my 86 (TD DECAT)

As many will know that I have parted with my 86 for an A45 in the last two months. The car was passed onto my brother since September 2017, and he's decided to part ways with it as well to make way for "other" things... Therefore the mods are coming off and I am selling them to fund mods for the A45.

The item(s) for sale include the following:

1. Blitz drop-in Air filter - 2k miles, since Aug 2016 - £10
  2. OEM suspension - 4k miles, since April 2016 - £70
  3. Tuning Developments de-cat pipe - 7k miles, since Dec 2016 - £90

Pictures of the listed items can be found here and here

Pictures for TD Exhaust and OEM suspension can be found by clicking here

I am located in Stoke-on-Trent (2mins away from M6 J15)

I would much prefer collection of the items. Your choice of prepaid courier is okay too.

May be interested In the gear knob but don't have the funds as of right now. If there's someone else interested then by all means do what you gotta do but if it's still there in a couple weeks I might be interested. 

Does it make the gear shifting feel smoother for 1/2? 

12 hours ago, TheCaptain said:

Does it make the gear shifting feel smoother for 1/2? 

Definitely feel the difference in smoothness between stock and this, because of the mass. I also opted for MTec shift springs, and it was such a nice feeling. For me, I was addicted to the feeling when I went from 3 to 4 haha!

Update: An 'exhaustive' situation

Plan A - Intended to get the cat-back and manifold off today, but the exhaust place I regular at can't fit me in at all until next Wednesday (usually it's walk-in). So bummer...

Plan B - Booked in at TD with @Mike@TD.co.uk (albeit very rushed, and Mike is kind enough to fit me in) dropping the car off Friday morning and collection later that day. So the exhaust and manifold will still be available for the weekend.

Exhaust and such should be coming off tomorrow at TD. Will post pics.

C'mon, someone must want a drop in filter and gear knob! Will bring them with me on Saturday lunch meet and willing to let them go at a reduced price!

Exhaust is now off the car, as far as I can see it's in VERY good condition.

As it is dark I can't post any pics on, will be taking them tomorrow morning, it's now priced.

The whole set would save you 395 from new! (The exhaust system looks practically new...)