infernouk

New Owner, Hi!

Hey guys,

So after a brief thread a while ago asking questions, today i put down the deposit on my GT86. 

I have got a 7k mile used (ex toyota employee car) 2016 Manual Aero model in black with nav. 

Hoping my deal was good, paid 21k with 4k deposit and payments of around 240ish over 24 months with around 10k balloon. 

Picking it up in a week or two.

Is there anything i should know or be aware of? Im currently handling insurance which seems to be doubled vs my old car unfortunately.

Also is there anywhere i can find a detailed spec? the sales guy was pretty poor (asked me if a GT86 came in diesel...) so im wanted to see a full run down of what ive bought

Congrats on the impending new car. :)

Probably better to ask what you want to know as I expect you know the obvious stuff. 

If it came from the dealer they will have the exact spec they ordered of course. If your sales guy was poor, speak to the after sales manager or manager. They will have the full history as well of course. It really should be pretty easy for them to give that information to you. I would absolutely expect that as a given.