Anton

Picked mine up today

4 hours ago, Ch1L5t3R said:

Welcome mate o/

Lovely looking car. I'm just over in Milton keynes and getting mine tomorrow. Look forward to seeing your car at some meets!

Awesome, just seen your thread! Congrats.

Hello, and welcome! 

The car looks great, however, if you do want to modify it, wheels or exhaust...let me know, we offer a friendly forum discount & performance parts 

Yea I'm looking forward to it.

I'm looking to make a few mods but just doing research atm. Thinking of getting some coilovers and some new wheels. I quite like the sound of the speedfactory exhaust with uel headers but it's quite expensive with shipping.

13 hours ago, mr_db said:

Yea I'm looking forward to it.

I'm looking to make a few mods but just doing research atm. Thinking of getting some coilovers and some new wheels. I quite like the sound of the speedfactory exhaust with uel headers but it's quite expensive with shipping.

HKS have just temporarily reduced prices & combined with our discount it should be pretty cheap, but there's always an option from Cobra.

Coilovers, Sub £1k, Tein Flex A would be your best friend. Or Cusco Adjustable Dampers (can regulate the stiffness) and lowering springs - premium setup for less than 1k, but you will lose the height adjustability option as it's not coilovers. 

We are an official EU Distributor of RAYS wheels, and we happen to have a set on clearance as well, maybe you'd be interested?

On 03/10/2017 at 9:36 AM, Lucas@PartBox said:

Coilovers, Sub £1k, Tein Flex A would be your best friend.

Awesome, what would be the damage on a set of those? Do you offer fitting?

1 minute ago, mr_db said:

Awesome, what would be the damage on a set of those? Do you offer fitting?

£896.40 with the club discount & free next day delivery. Unfortunately we don't do fitting, but I'm sure you can do it on your own, it's very easy. I've done a blog on installation of my upgraded dampers with lowering springs, it's easier to install coilovers as you don't have to mess about with spring compressors or re-cycling top mounts. Have a look and scroll to the middle where the installation chapter starts. http://coordsport.com/suspension-exhaust-upgrade-toyota-gt86/