jevvy

Swanky Head unit, STI Brakes, last of my bits : (

located in Leicester most stuff is free postage tho. If you want any more detailed pics of anything please pm me. Also if you have any comments or advice please just pm me : )

£1450 Full 2015-16 STI brake kit. Details and picture are at bottom. Direct bolt on fitment with everything included a cost effective way to greatly increase braking power that will probably retain its resale value. avoid the money pit of a new bbk! : )

GpdmRV1.jpg

Kenwood head unit - at botom

Blits SUS intake - £150

Mishimoto blue hose - £55 (200£ together : )

orange puller covers - £40

Blue Engine Cover - £50

ioFXTV4.jpg

Cusco strut brace with master cylinder brace brand new and unused - £170 posted think its about 200 new.

TuaJjlI.jpg

fensport lightened crankshaft pulley - £75 - picture to follow.

Blue gt86 fender garnishes as new - £25

EwKnpx5.jpg

beatsonic aerial   -  £50

rokbloks mudflaps black all round -  £80 delivered - look alot better not on an aero car!

i4jQPY4.jpg

Gold momo knob - £30

AYb6TsY.png

Perrin hand brake button - £15

Mishimoto GearKnob Pistol Grip -£60 just used for photo : (

UfShHCM.jpg

GT86 Armrest Removable, I paid something ridiculous like 220 dollars plus the inevitable tax for this. Would like £150 as this is one of the things i would like to keep for a future 86 ill keep the ask a bit high.

u0jhBX8.jpg

Samco Red Hoses - £50 

20mm eibach prospacer set.  £65

YnpdWEA.jpg

ultra racing engine bay struts white. Would like as close to £80 posted as possible.

Ultra-Racing-Subaru-BRZToyota-GT86-Front

gold valves £5 door covers £3

Sparco gearkkob - £25 brand new

OpOUpRU.jpg

Brodit mount that i felt lined - £10

3IJMd6z.jpg

olfficial Subaru BRZ Boot Mat two sided  (logo less) £60

P7l9tWH.jpg

OEM White spoiler £12 for delivery and any extra charitable donation is accepted : )

rear window visor £45 delivered and i should have some fresh tape too

blO7D3C.jpg

Orange dash rings - They will paint strip back to brushed aluminum. I paid 75£ for these (the 5£ was for painting) would like to get as much back as possible so ill ask £50

fuqQjKE.jpg

Cusco Pedal cover - £20

Black Auto Buttons sport/snow ect - £40

Black door handles - £30

Also I have the rest of my orange interior a full 40+ peice painted set as pictured. and also the blue suede hand brake cover, knee rests and gear stick. Ill ask £750 or if there are any peices or info you want to ask about or offer im open too it. 

I have swapped the bleeders around on the front calipers so that they can be mounted the correct way where they just bolt on and work and bleed perfectly and does not lead to uneven pad wear. The calipers are almost new and not the 04-07 so in excellent condition. I have both the front and rear black sti calipers with white STI badge in very good condition with 2 sets of brembo pads. Comes with a full set of black coated disks and I can show you where to purchase new discs for 80-145£ a set depending on your configurations but they will last absolutely ages. I have also purchased all new mounting bolts, banjo bolts and bleeders for the brakes. They are a direct fit so its just bolt on and it will be a massive improvement to braking over stock. 

The brake parts have been carefully packed in boxes in my garage I will try to get them out and take detailed pictures over the next few days especially if someone shows interest

Included with the brake kit I have

STI front 4 pot brembo  calipers 

Front 336mm brake disks with black coating

STI rear 2 pot brembo calipers

Rear brake disks with black coating

2 sets of brambo pads

All new mounting bolts, bleeders and banjos

I stupidly paid 1000 euros for the head unit and have the receipt to prove . However I beleive it is the best. The nav uses an app on your phone for traffic and map updates is easy to punch in addresses and is accurate. It also has applecarpaly/android and a dab aerial ect that i mounted hehind the other peice of carbon fibre dash and it works like a dream. Again would like to get back as much as possible and this is so much better than any headunit even the 799+ ones and is the toyota subaru size for any of that model car. Asking £650

Location Leicester but I can post to your door :) 

will reorgsnise photos soon when I’m back from holiday with my gf. Thanks for the kind and helpful comments 

https://imgur.com/a/TIsqX

https://imgur.com/a/RKPeF

https://imgur.com/a/5bUIr

https://imgur.com/a/oSt0q

You mention a 'swanky' head unit in your title, but it's not listed in your thread? Half your for sale items are not in the pictures. For the last time, sort this out! 

I've even clicked to the off site links, nothing there, honestly I'm not sure I've seen such a mess of a post, it's simply appalling. 

1 minute ago, Lauren said:

You mention a 'swanky' head unit in your title, but it's not listed in your thread? Half your for sale items are not in the pictures. For the last time, sort this out! 

I've even clicked to the off site links, nothing there, honestly I'm not sure I've seen such a mess of a post, it's simply appalling. 

you can scroll through the pictures side to side style and its at the bottom. everything has a picture i made sure

1 minute ago, jevvy said:

you can scroll through the pictures side to side style and its at the bottom. everything has a picture i made sure

Ah yes, but why oh why do you make it so difficult? 

I see you've added some details of the head unit, but I cannot find the pic and you don't mention what model it is. 

Just now, Lauren said:

I see you've added some details of the head unit, but I cannot find the pic and you don't mention what model it is. 

im looking for the box as we speak to get the model but its the wide version you might find it with some googling its in the garage i reckon ill go check in a mo

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

KenwooD DNX716WDABS

13 hours ago, Lauren said:

It's called selling the hard way I think. 

FFS Jevvy sort it out. Everyone else can manage it, why can't you? 

I'm surprised you haven't deleted the thread yet :lol:

It has pictures of everything as stated before when Lauren asked If they are now broken I’ll fix them. I use the forum from my phone and it would take ag s to upload them not in a Group to imgur and it takes 5 seconds to scroll through them there is no way to get any part mixed up with another. I don’t understand the reason for being so nit picky because the pictures are in a gallery and not singular. I’ll get on my computer st some point today and fix the pictures if they are broken. But all my items are clearly described and priced then the pictures are in a gallery. There’s a lot of items so it’s easier this way as people can scan the list quickly  To see if anything catches their eye then go look at pics. I think it’s the most efficient way rather than having s post that takes 5 mins to scroll through because of pics and if it’s an inconvenience to you when looking it takes 5 second to scroll through the gallery and I’m sorry for making you take that time but I think it’s the best way for most. I feel like im being singled out for reasons unknown and have never had a bad report for a sale or anything and sold dozens of things. If the site hosting the pictures on my weeks old thread brakes you simply have to ask me to Reup them not all jump onboard about how terrible of a person I am. It’s a straight minor and I think you all need to take a long hard look at yourselves as I really don’t think having the pictures in a gallery constitutes a poor thread. I have also never been told that it’s not allowed. I personally think the shitposting from people like smudge and others is far worse than someone putting their pictures in a gallery. Shitpsting is worthy of ridicule me not uploading my pictures to your exact specification but still making them readily available in a gallery  is not an action worthy of Ridicule. 

On 14/10/2017 at 10:24 AM, AdrianRR said:

Interested in 

Black Auto Buttons sport/snow ect - £40

But i can't see pictures. Can you upload one if still aviable?

Will pm you a pic later on

On 16/10/2017 at 7:42 AM, Minion said:

@jevvy Have you got any pictures of the samco hoses, perrin handbrake button and the brodit mount please?

Will reupload all the pics later on mate they seem to have broken as rich pointed out helpfully :) 

got on my computer and found that the error was with imgur/theforum and the embedded pictures had stopped working. have now uploaded them as external links to imgur the site i use to upload the pics and embed them. Would not let me embed pictures with an error. I assume the same one that had broken them before as rich pointed out. The pics are on the links in an evening when I have time ill try to reorganise them but for now they are all there and it should only take a moment to find the pic you're looking for. What site do most people use to embed pics  I use imgur because the phone app is so much easier to use than any other image hosting site.