Sign in to follow this  
GT86-Ian

5th Service.

Thanks to Rich & all the staff @ RRG Macclesfield for the great work on my car again, my car has covered 4933 miles since the last service so not much at all.

If anyone wants a good quality Toyota dealer RRG is the place to go, its only a 176 mile trip for me each way :)

8 minutes ago, GT86-Ian said:

Abbey is not a Toyota dealer.

I have done interim services at Fensport.

I made the 100 mile trip to get my 2nd service done. It was nice to have have a day out in manchester in my little red aygo. But yeah I was more than impressed with the service and it was above and beyond what I expected. There were no hang ups. I probably only waited 5 minutes in total when i got there, after the 2 hour drive through beautiful derbyshire roads I needed the loo and fancied a bev so i'm glad they didn't have to wait for me. I was only asked relevant questions and anything I thought was necessary to point out just in case they had already taken care of. After leaving my sat nav and then again after also my phone holder in the loaner car and forgetting my stamp book which I am about to post. I left feeling like Id probably been an awkward customer and didn't deserve their service, but that's probably my fault because as we all know i'm an awful person : )