jevvy

ROAST MY SHED!

I recently aquired a barge/shed/canalboat

Its an infiniti g37s sedan.  Similar to the infiniti q50, its the 4 door version of the G37/Q60 coupe. It shares every part it can with the 370z basically. interior dash, steering wheel layout, diff, drivetrain, engine ect. Ive thrown some gtr wheels and visors on it. Going to debadge some of the rear and got a black grille arriving tomorrow. Im really enjoying the car and its insanely powerful. Trounced my friends ecoboost mustang and its reported to do 4.8-5s 0-60s in america which feels right, especially considering it felt decently faster than the ecoboost. I was just browsing the g37 coupes for fun on autotrader when i spotted the sedan. it seemed fairly cheap in comparison to similar 370z being 40-50% cheaper but having more features and luxury. It feels similar to my friends 08 M4 to drive and have pics of it parked next to and m3 for reference. I personally thinks it looks amazing and as if im about to have the sudanese president step out the back when i roll up.

The 86 nuts discount the G37 as a travesty of a skyline, which it is! but I also think it's so much more and wanted to see what you peeps thought.

gallery of pics 

you know what i thought! hahahha takes a whole second to change gear ;)

And there is no way it goes in 4s. not even the IPL.

I cant judge on the comfort though, amazing seating position for cruising on motorway . 

Planning to get a Skyline too in the next 2 years :) an R32 or R33 GTR

1 hour ago, zhuonanli said:

you know what i thought! hahahha takes a whole second to change gear ;)

And there is no way it goes in 4s. not even the IPL.

I cant judge on the comfort though, amazing seating position for cruising on motorway . 

Planning to get a Skyline too in the next 2 years :) an R32 or R33 GTR

There's loads of videos of stock ones doing 4s and low 5s and it feels faster and does pull away from my friends mustang and also it's faster than an Audi tts Both are rated at like 5.3 0-60 and probably are mid 5 seconds so either way it's very close 5s 0-60 and it feels quick. My mate with the stang is an ex ginneta/clio racing rich boy and he said he prefers how the barge drives to his stang or an Audi tts. Obviously a charged 86 beats all :) . Every 370z I've driven felt incredibly unwieldy but since I put 265's on the rear it feels a bit 86ey when I take roundabouts hard and the backend wants to come out but doesn't.  You should come have a go zhu and see how it compares to the coupe you should've kept! 

yes yes yes to skyline, wanna rebadge the infiniti to skyline like in japan but then it really will be a travesty : P

34 minutes ago, jevvy said:

There's loads of videos of stock ones doing 4s and low 5s and it feels faster and does pull away from my friends mustang and also it's faster than an Audi tts Both are rated at like 5.3 0-60 and probably are mid 5 seconds so either way it's very close 5s 0-60 and it feels quick. My mate with the stang is an ex ginneta/clio racing rich boy and he said he prefers how the barge drives to his stang or an Audi tts. Obviously a charged 86 beats all :) . Every 370z I've driven felt incredibly unwieldy but since I put 265's on the rear it feels a bit 86ey when I take roundabouts hard and the backend wants to come out but doesn't.  You should come have a go zhu and see how it compares to the coupe you should've kept! 

yes yes yes to skyline, wanna rebadge the infiniti to skyline like in japan but then it really will be a travesty : P

aha lets meet up sometime and have some fun!  ;) i dont believe im doing this lol but im currently sourcing a nismo 370z for my mate atm..so hard to find a right one within his 25k budget!

3 minutes ago, zhuonanli said:

aha lets meet up sometime and have some fun!  ;) i dont believe im doing this lol but im currently sourcing a nismo 370z for my mate atm..so hard to find a right one within his 25k budget!

When I was looking for my 86 there were two for like 19-23k private sale Thant I was so tempted to jump on. But whenever I look now they're just VAT on top of what they should be. I'll race him and see if the sedan is superior yeah 😂😂

22 minutes ago, Ade said:

How big a dinning table can you get in it? 

Managed to get a 140x80 in the back seats 😂😂 bought a trailer hitch for it tho as the seats don't go down. I'm sure it could tow a tank tho 😂😂

1 hour ago, jevvy said:

When I was looking for my 86 there were two for like 19-23k private sale Thant I was so tempted to jump on. But whenever I look now they're just VAT on top of what they should be. I'll race him and see if the sedan is superior yeah 😂😂

Lol he wanted to get a new shape nismo one which is late 2015, so 25K budget is slightly low

1 hour ago, zhuonanli said:

Lol he wanted to get a new shape nismo one which is late 2015, so 25K budget is slightly low

tell him my shed will still be faster and i got it for 9k and every girl he things will swoon will actually find it a bit uncomfortable and embarrassing. Whilst my wagon has 6 usb charging ports and that's way more impressive apparently. Or get a 86 and charge it or a charged 86 and live the dream everyone should be dreaming.