Dear all,

Thank you for everything since beginning of the journey. As you might know, things changed in my life drastically. As a result, my journey ends here. I am not going to be an owner. Thank you once more.

Now,

The car is going to be reverted to stock. My upgrade parts are available to purchase who would like to buy:

1- Sprintex SC210 with intercooler and ECUTEK kit with the cable (licensing will be required) - KINDA RESERVED

2- Milltek resonated exhaust (whole system) - RESERVED

3- HKS headers (with cat delete) - RESERVED

4- Hayward and Scott headers with ceramic coating (with high flow cat) (this is also known as Cosworth prototype) - RESERVED

5- Tein springs (an inch drop and a little stiffer than stock) - Would be happy to swap them with stock springs (or direct swap with shocks/dampers as it is much easier)

6- Valenti tail lights (smoked) - RESERVED

I am willing to sell the parts all together or individually. For that, I can only make them ready after they been taken out of the car.

All parts are in good shape and working order with no problems what so ever. 

Kind regards

Teg

I never met you but sad to see you go as I have always wanted to see your car in the flesh as I am a massive Star Wars fan!

I am glad you were part of the community!

It is all related to changes in my life. I am afraid, I had to move this way. Believe me, I am not happy at all. I love the GT86 to the bits. I will come to the meetings as much as I can. 

It's only a car. There are more important things. And there will be other cars. This is coming from a guy who had kids and had to drive a Skoda Fabia Estate for three years Good luck with whatever comes next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk