Blameshift

Events in Sweden? This site seem very co.ukish

So I am just wondering if there's any events in Sweden on this website or if anyone here is from Sweden? I see a lot of UK events and it's probably because it's an united kingdom website. Maybe there's just the UK events on here? Let me know how things work around here! :D

There are a couple of swedish members, but you are right it's a uk based club so majority of members are from the UK. We do have some european members though but due to so few nothing in the way of events are organised unfortunately. There must be a swedish group somewhere which is active? 

11 hours ago, rob275 said:

There are a couple of swedish members, but you are right it's a uk based club so majority of members are from the UK. We do have some european members though but due to so few nothing in the way of events are organised unfortunately. There must be a swedish group somewhere which is active? 

Tried to google around a bit but without success, I wish I lived in England right now.

6 minutes ago, Blameshift said:

What's wrong with a bit of tea and marmite?

Just now, rob275 said:

Nothing, it's everything else :D

Rob's got it right plus marmite is disgusting!!! :wacko:

2 minutes ago, rob275 said:

It's expensive, weather is shit, full of wetties (Sensitive people) and chavs. @Minion get out marmite is the dogs bollocks.

Weather is shit in Sweden as well and car related stuff & cars are very expensive here in comparison to US for instance... we tax for days! 

21 minutes ago, Blameshift said:

Weather is shit in Sweden as well and car related stuff & cars are very expensive here in comparison to US for instance... we tax for days! 

Everywhere is expensive compared to US.. when it comes to car stuff anyway :D