Lucas

HKS 2.1L Stroker Kit FA20

Capacity Upgrade Kit developed by taking advantage of knowledge and experience acquired through D1 drift and time attack at Tsukuba Circuit.
This kit was designed exclusively for the FA20 engine by meticulous analysis and experiment. HKS delivers this kit with “Made in Japan” quality.
High performance specifications withstanding 550PS
This kit is for people want to upgrade all the way including the engine internals.

Stock HKS 2.1L
Piston Bore dia. mm 86 86
Displacement cc 1998.2 2091.2
Comp. Ratio (measured) G/K 0.5 mm 12.1 12.4
G/K 0.6 mm 12 12.3
G/K 0.7 mm 11.9 12.1
G/K 1.0 mm 11.5 11.8
Boring/Horing n/n
Remarks Cast D. ignition Forged D. ignition
Con’rod Big end dia. 53 51 (RB & SR)
Bolt size M9.5 M8
Remarks Split I-beam Split I-beam
Crankshaft Stroke mm 86 90
Main journal dia. 68 68
Pin journal dia. 50 48
Remarks Forged Forged

In order to maintain the engine block strength, the stock bore size is maintained meaning there is no need for cylinder liners

Reduces the cost of installation as liners, bore & hone and block facing processes are unnecessary.

fa20_graph01.gif

Don't forget, this kit isn't supposed to give you more power on it's own. It allows you to have more power safely, thanks to strengthened internals. So, you won't have to be worried about your engine when pushing 350+ BHP

https://www.part-box.com/21004-at002-hks-2.1l-capacity-upgrade-kit-86.0mm-pistons-toyota-gt86-subaru-brz?search=21004-AT002&description=true

£3132 Delivered

23 minutes ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

Don't forget, this kit isn't supposed to give you more power on it's own. It allows you to have more power safely, thanks to strengthened internals. So, you won't have to be worried about your engine when pushing 350+ BHP

the rods aren't strengthened though are they? at the very least they are not forged

8 minutes ago, Tareim said:

the rods aren't strengthened though are they? at the very least they are not forged

They are I-Beam rods. They are not as strong as H-Beam in boxer engines, but they are significantly stronger than the stock ones. If you look at Manley's I-Beam con rods for FA20, they are rated to 1000bhp.