KevinA

Green light for Greenlight

As renewal time has quickly come round I would like to give a big thumbs up to Green light Insurance, an excellent quote and even addressed some of my negative questions. Now renewed at a lot less than my previous insurers and very fuss free, thanks to forum members for advice and contacts.

Does a claim on their trackday insurance affect your main no claims bonus or is it a separate policy like all other trackday insurance you buy, but just much cheaper?

Can't fault them, they even cloned my no claims for me so I could use my no claims on two policies :) Even when I wasn't taking the second policy out with them as it was for my auris hybrid.

Thanks for the info. Good to know as I will be looking for renewal quote for 2 cars in 2 weeks and want to consider multiple days track insurance option.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was looking for insurance had a qoute from them and they were very help following recommendation from Keith. Which included modifications etc but I did ring round a few of the the other insurers who offer modification insurance.

I ended up going with Adrian Flux as they were the same as  Greenlight price and included breakdown recovery and they can includ track day and competition insurance where Greenlight only offer track day. They included all modifications and was fully comp for two drivers and usual two week cooling off period if you find a better quote. 

They also offer club discount and don't restrict cover up to car value of £20,000. 

If there are any other wheelchair users on the forum they also cover wheelchair damage/replacement in the event of accident plus hand control adaptations to vehicle.  

I would of gone with Greenlight as they very helpful and the cheapest but Adrian Flux matched and included additional items.

I was looking for insurance had a qoute from them and they were very help following recommendation from Keith. Which included modifications etc but I did ring round a few of the the other insurers who offer modification insurance.

I ended up going with Adrian Flux as they were the same as  Greenlight price and included breakdown recovery and they can includ track day and competition insurance where Greenlight only offer track day. They included all modifications and was fully comp for two drivers and usual two week cooling off period if you find a better quote. 

They also offer club discount and don't restrict cover up to car value of £20,000. 

If there are any other wheelchair users on the forum they also cover wheelchair damage/replacement in the event of accident plus hand control adaptations to vehicle.  

I would of gone with Greenlight as they very helpful and the cheapest but Adrian Flux matched and included additional items.

Thats interesting. I called them few months back just trying to find out which companies offer insurance with track days included or with discounts for track days and was told they dont offer this.

Well, will find out if couple weeks time.

Thanks again

19 minutes ago, VAD17 said:

Thats interesting. I called them few months back just trying to find out which companies offer insurance with track days included or with discounts for track days and was told they dont offer this.

Well, will find out if couple weeks time.

Thanks again

Adrian Flux offer trackday insurance per event but was more expensive than Greenlight per event but cheaper than other companies. A F's competition insurance can be included for the year and three levels on value of insurance which was for personal injury. 

Hope that helps

Will give them a buzz once my insurance is due for renewal, ive never used any of these brokers, always just used comparison site, I guess with the mods adding on, i need to give these lot a call

On 9/6/2017 at 8:56 PM, DanJ said:

Does a claim on their trackday insurance affect your main no claims bonus or is it a separate policy like all other trackday insurance you buy, but just much cheaper?

Yes it does. Making a claim you will lose road no claims.

At £45 for trackday cover its not a bad risk. Id only use it if I did some serious damage.