Lucas

NEW Injen Evolution 2000 Cold Air Induction Kit

Good Afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

We have a couple of these rather big air intake kits in stock! 

Dyno run on a stock car proves that it works, so it seems like it's worth the money, and it's not a lot considering the gain and fairly simple installation, considering the size of the kit.

14HP gain

Features: 

• Dyno tuned as a System for GUARANTEED safe horsepower and torque gains
  • Officially the largest SuperNano-Web dry filter on the market
  • The first stand-alone air filter chamber for ample on-demand air supply
  • Sleek and sexy design lines for unmatched looks under your hood
  • The first built-in filter minder for quick, easy and accurate filter inspection
  • Designed and built in the USA from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding durability and heat insulation
  • Durable stainless steel hardware and automotive grade hose couplers included
  • The perfect OE fitment; just drop into the original mounting points, fasten clamps, and drive away!
  • All Injen intake systems are designed and manufactured with pride in the USA

£369 Delivered

£320 Delivered

iwx0fok.jpg

k0XmqeT.jpgEVO2000-2.thumb.jpg.9381cfab1ee9e4c9fc7ab9ea65f3fa89.jpg

26 minutes ago, Steeps said:

Fairly new to reading dyno graphs, but how much of those "gains" could be down to dyno corrections due to the very different temperature and humidity conditions between the two runs?

I can't give you the exact numbers, however, Standard run was at 24℃ & 48% humidity..  and the other dyno run was with at 33.1℃ and 24% humidity. The colder the air, the better gains, but also humidity increases the density of air, so that's also a gain I think. Ideally you want humidity on a cold day.. which shouldn't be an issue for england.. We have 21℃ and 75% humidity in Tipton, so the car would run much better than it ran on the graph. 

Don't take my word for it, I'm not 100% sure myself. Also depends on the engine, some engines deal with it differently.

I'm a bit skeptical of those results, only way you can prove it works is doing back to back dyno's eg 3 runs stock then install the kit then 3 runs again on the same day as close as possible to the previous runs

would be nice if it gained that much but it is a very bulky looking item

14 minutes ago, Tareim said:

I'm a bit skeptical of those results, only way you can prove it works is doing back to back dyno's eg 3 runs stock then install the kit then 3 runs again on the same day as close as possible to the previous runs

would be nice if it gained that much but it is a very bulky looking item

It is, that's why I believe the dyno gains, it scoops the air pretty good, US forum confirmed.

I doubt the OEM car is intake limited what with the big improvements available from exhaust changes. You might get some pressure build up when travelling at speed which would help a bit. On the other hand, at least it fills the space that used to be noise-maker tubing.

Yea exactly :lol:.

On a serious note, that is quite a good deal. 

And a little off topic but would you be able to get Jack's etc in. In particular this I would love a discount on that so it makes fitting those Tein Flex A's that much easier, among other things. I looked in the "Tools" section but there wasn't a lot in there. 

15 hours ago, Cerastes said:

Yea exactly :lol:.

On a serious note, that is quite a good deal. 

And a little off topic but would you be able to get Jack's etc in. In particular this I would love a discount on that so it makes fitting those Tein Flex A's that much easier, among other things. I looked in the "Tools" section but there wasn't a lot in there. 

First time I see a jack like that! I can ask, but I'm pretty sure the answer will be a no as this product isn't from our normal suppliers and there's simply no money in it.