Sign in to follow this  
Nemesis

Hi everyone

2 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

I've been on the phone to the Wolverhampton one & they will take £22000 which they will verify by email & call me back shortly with the total price as they will sort out the tax paperwork & I can get drive home insurance as well so that would be an idea. Also the mileage as its being used as a demonstrator but will park it up once I pay the deposit

I'm ready to pay my deposit shortly & Monday afternoon I will be a proud new owner of a GT86 :D

Tell them you want the spoiler supplied and fitted free at 22k and next service free. If you have no trade in you should be able to negotiate a better deal than that.

24 minutes ago, Nelix said:

Tell them you want the spoiler supplied and fitted free at 22k and next service free. If you have no trade in you should be able to negotiate a better deal than that.

After driving the new one earlier I'm not too keen on the spoiler so think I will try & get some fuel out of them

12 hours ago, GT86-Ian said:

Would it not be worth speaking to Rich @ RRG & see what sort of deal he can do on a new one as they have a 0% finance deal for September.

Thanks for the idea but I'm paying cash for it so don't need finance.

Just paid for membership as well :D

I'm off to see the car on Monday to pay the balance but unfortunately cant take it home then as theres a mark on the parcel shelf which they are going to replace for me so they will deliver the car to me on Friday which is my next day off after Monday so have plenty of time to get quotes for insurance. As the car is only 6 months old I think it will be worth paying for the smart cover & get free GAP insurance included as well.

Thanks for everyone's input to help me find the right car & I didnt expect to find one so quickly but I think I have made the right choice as with no spoiler I can put whatever bodykit I want on the car without having to worry about ant existing holes. 

Now the fun begins as I will have to decide what modifications I want to make to the car & I have a few ideas already so will start a new thread on that soon

43 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Congrats on the new car. Those six days left to wait will feel very long indeed! :)

I'm already wishing it was Monday as I will be going down to test drive it. It works out better for me though as it saves me having to mess agout with busses & trains as I can take the celica down there

Small update, I was supposed to get the car at midday today but unfortunately there's been a slight problem. When the dealership went to detail the car they found some fallout (their words not mine) which they need the body shop to sort out as they want the paintwork perfect for me. Frustrating & disappointing but now I should get the car on Wednesday