Sign in to follow this  
WonkyJon

Cosworth catback

Cosworth catback up for sale. £400

I've not had it long since buying from another member on the forum but sadly my car is too low and the roads too bumpy, I don't want to scrape this exhaust and ruin a beautiful bit of kit so it's up for sale (and being replaced with a smaller diameter exhaust)

My new exhaust won't be here for at least a week, maybe two so until that time comes I won't be able to ship out the Cosworth exhaust. I will however honour an agreement, if you want it I'll hold it and no money need change hands until it's off and ready to go.

I will take better pictures once it's off the car :)

First shout goes to those who showed an interest at JapFest Donny. 

Edit. This item is not new. I don't have the original purchase receipt and there's no warranty (not that anyone in their right mind would expect a warranty unless it's explicitly stated that it comes with a warranty on a second hand item. but no, no warranty. soz )

IMG_8657.JPG

IMG_8658.JPG

IMG_8659.JPG

7 hours ago, randall0780 said:

Very interested. Is this still available

Dom has first refusal pending pictures once it's off the car. There's been a lot of interest though so I'm going to get it off the car as soon as possible (weather/work depending. I'll pop the stock back on for the time being)