br0wny

Hello from Leeds/Wakefield

Hellooo! 

My name is Dan and I'm from Wakefield/Leeds

Long time lurker after getting rid of my last car back  in January... 

JTS5S1F.jpg

Pic taken during its photoshoot for performance bmw magazine although it never made it in the mag :blink:
The car was running 400-420bhp and made a LOT of noise :D
Got rid of it due to not really needing 2 cars and having bought a house needing a fair bit of work doing... ahhh the joys of growing up

Turns out I cant survive without my own car so started looking around for a car that would be a fair bit cheaper to live with which led me to looking further into the 86/BRZ which I have always liked since they came out...

A few test drives and months later and I am now the proud owner of this beaut example! 

15 plate, 14k miles, FSH and pretty immaculate condition 

lCYamVw.jpg
zd1OWzv.jpg
A63RM4T.jpg
z7pAO1S.jpg
i4y4EzR.jpg
B5J1AYM.jpg

Lots of plans for the car but wont be for a while as getting married next month so will have to recover the cost of that haha! The car was spozed to come after but alas :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So far though all I can say is I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

Welcome to the club! It's nice to see you came from something really powerful to the 86 and you are still having a blast in it. Proves how fun these cars really are!

Very nice! Can't wait to see your build! And of course If you need parts, let me know, we offer a friendly  discount to the forum members.