Lucas

17% OFF PARTS - SUMMER SALE

If you need any parts, now is the chance to buy it! If you can't find it on the website, let me know, I'll sort you out. 17% is almost a VAT free deal! 

Visit https://www.part-box.com/?route=product/filter#/make=Toyota/model=GT 86/sort=p.sort_order/order=ASC/limit=30

20954037_10213709738488155_5493649291645267648_n.jpg.f76b7b8274eafe8069de606238c48ac6.jpg

7 minutes ago, will300 said:

Don't suppose you'll do the 57CR's with 17% off will you? :lol:

I was just thinking this with the Transcends... :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Deacon said:

We do not. I think we could get it though. btw, Cusco does one as well, did you know? 

55 minutes ago, Steeps said:

Don't get paid until the 31st  :(

@Mike Don't worry, as long as you can tell me what you want, I can have it reserved for you and let you pay at the end of the month.

30 minutes ago, will300 said:

Don't suppose you'll do the 57CR's with 17% off will you? :lol:

I think we should, but I'll double check, I'll get back to you on Tuesday. 

22 minutes ago, TTR said:

I was just thinking this with the Transcends... :ph34r:

Same for you, I'll find out Tuesday! 

For everyone else, I am on holiday tomorrow and won't be back until Tuesday! If you're willing to place an order, let me know in messages what you want, and I'll give you the price on Tuesday when I'm back at work. If you message me before tuesday, I'll make sure you still get everything 17% OFF

1 minute ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

For everyone else, I am on holiday tomorrow and won't be back until Tuesday! If you're willing to place an order, let me know in messages what you want, and I'll give you the price on Tuesday when I'm back at work. If you message me before tuesday, I'll make sure you still get everything 17% OFF

Just ordered my Flex A's. :)

Tip: If you sign up to the newsletter, you can get an extra 5% off online orders

1 hour ago, Cerastes said:

@HariboPenguin I don't get a 5% discount :( 

Edit: Never mind, found it :).. I'm pretty sure we need to buy other parts to fit the tein flex a's? but no idea what, I'm useless with suspension stuff

some drop links is the only other component you'll likely need as you may have to cut the standard ones off, many people have done