K8nyx

2012 Cat D Toyota GT86

Time to move on, so she's for sale.

2012, manual, showing 58k although engines only on about 20k as had a new one put in by the guy I bought off.

Sits on refurbished Dotz 18's and Tein Street springs so 20mm drop. Tyres a good on front, about 3mm left on back.

Aftermarket head lights, although you guys can tell me what brand, they were on with purchase. Pioneer double din dvd, with android auto. Have also wired the dash USB into it but android won't run so USB comes through cig lighter.

Other than that all pretty standard, serviced privately every 4-6k, I work from home so does very little mileage daily so servicing more time than mileage.

To state the obvious I know Cat D's don't achieve the same resale. I'm the second owner since write off.

Got original wheels too.

£9500 on current wheels, £9000 on originals.

More pics to follow

Northants based. 4b9118773d1f90a56d422320113ae608.jpg743e7cc065f349337425dffa3cc2ef50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You may want to put how much MOT it has and what the spec is in regard to the interior. Also if you know at what age when it was CatD and what happened may also help. 

Regards to the interior, it's half leather, with heated seats. The MOT currently has 2months but I will get that redone. According to the guy that repaired it, it was hit on the front near side when parked. That would have been 18months ago. Thanks for your help Lauren.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I remember seeing this car on the m1 on the 15/07/2017 when I was on the way to London, it had a private number plate K8 NYX, some women was driving the car with blond hair and shades on, looked absolutely stunning with nice long figer nails that caught my eye, had to slow down and have a peak at her and her long finger nails  and then drive back off, how much is the car on for sale ?

On 20/07/2017 at 0:30 AM, Crazy driver said:

I remember seeing this car on the m1 on the 15/07/2017 when I was on the way to London, it had a private number plate K8 NYX, some women was driving the car with blond hair and shades on, looked absolutely stunning with nice long figer nails that caught my eye, had to slow down and have a peak at her and her long finger nails  and then drive back off, how much is the car on for sale ?

And the award for the creepiest reply to a car advert....

Update, cars still for sale, here's the pistonheads link, lots more pics. Price drop to £8995 which I think makes its the cheapest drivable MOT'd 86 in the UK. Worth also noting the car has had a new lump due to oil starve problem, this was fitted by last owner after I purchased and was a 16k 2014 block, although car clocks still obviously show 59k and I don't have any paperwork to support hence not stating in ad.

Maybe I'll talk my girlfriend into getting it, she wanted one since I got mine 

I wouldn't - you'll only get people staring at her on the motorway and then putting creepy remarks on forums

To the OP - seems decent value for someone who wants to keep and mod. GLWTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, Nicebiscuit said:

I wouldn't - you'll only get people staring at her on the motorway and then putting creepy remarks on forums emoji23.png

To the OP - seems decent value for someone who wants to keep and mod. GLWTS. emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She gets that anyway, she drives slightly modified IS250