Sign in to follow this  
STEVO9000

BC Racing BR Series Coilovers

For sale are my BC Racing BR Series coilovers.

I bought these new from Tarmac Sports in 2015. They were fitted to my car for approx 2 years before removal a couple of weeks ago and have covered in the region of 22,000 miles.

Great coilovers, comfortable and I found the ride and handling to be far superior to standard.

The coating has peeled on the springs, however this is common and in order to protect the spring I gave them a coat of hammerite and have applied a further coat once removed so they look nice and fresh. I have touched up a few marks here and there, but does not affect the functionality of them.

When I bought these they came with the original solid rear mount set up, after a redesign by BC to use the OEM rear top mounts I was sent the new kit and therefore I still have the original shocks and springs from the inital design. The shocks are the same, the springs differ as the new ones are a tapered spring, there is no issue with them other than the fact the solid top mount caused a knocking noise transfer which is not present with the OEM top mounts.

I will include the diagram for using the OEM top mounts.

So basically you're getting a full set of coilovers, and 2 rear shocks which barely did 50 miles before I was given the new kit.

Comes with manual and C Spanners.

Genuine reason for sale. I have returned my car to standard in order to sell it on and chase another dream.

I am out of the country from the 20/07 untill 01/08, so I will be unable to ship in that time however I will be able to reply to messages.

Asking £400, plus postage or collection from Swansea, South Wales.

35595747300_63b162b458_k.jpgUntitled by Steve Caie, on Flickr

35145056554_6ddf35381b_k.jpgUntitled by Steve Caie, on Flickr

35814036872_6087d05f4a_k.jpgUntitled by Steve Caie, on Flickr

35174553473_0b85f9f463_k.jpgUntitled by Steve Caie, on Flickr

35984939875_6e48af643b_k.jpgUntitled by Steve Caie, on Flickr

35852512981_a79f52b4d0_k.jpgUntitled by Steve Caie, on Flickr

35984941095_51374a30ca_k.jpgUntitled by Steve Caie, on Flickr

35145057194_a3617e422d_k.jpgUntitled by Steve Caie, on Flickr

Just now, STEVO9000 said:

Should be fixed? Showing up for me

Nope. Trouble is you've used photobucket so it's doing the message that you need to pay to enable 3rd party hosting which is happening to everyone who uses photobucket at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Nope. Trouble is you've used photobucket so it's doing the message that you need to pay to enable 3rd party hosting which is happening to everyone who uses photobucket at the moment. 

Ok, try now? Used my other photobucket account and seems to be working on my PC and phone.