SteveB01

German vs Jap - Sunday 27 Aug

Hi, Probably not everyone's cup of tea but we have a German vs Jap rivalry in our house, my son in a "slammed" Golf, me with BRZ (slightly lowered). Anyway we are going to this event near Cambridge/Peterborough on Sunday 27 Aug. for the drive, a laugh and family rivalry.  £8 for show cars (exc passenger tickets)  booked before 4 Aug. Be good to see some BRZ/GT 86 support there if anyone is interested otherwise just me and all his mates!!?

Link http://www.activeshows.co.uk/events/germanvsjap

Cheers, 

Might be interested... There is a club signup too, with 8 free tickets and goodybags!! I want a goodybag! I bet it has a lolly in it, I want a lolly. 

"Exhaust Sound Competitions - Free Entry for Ticket holders" @Ztox You better enter :lol:

Edit: Never mind, goodybags are before a certain date. I'll have to make an appointment for my local doctors just to get lolly's now. 

They held this last year in Middle Claydon I attended with Fitment Junkies, was a very good day out, especially during car limbo competition when they stuck 17 people inside&outside of this S15 to lower it. Had people jumping on the bonnet and everything, provided us with many laughs!

14188363_1021814461250484_1982540034671294860_o.jpg

On 8/23/2017 at 8:24 PM, SteveB01 said:

Coming up from Croydon area so may be see you there.  Ticket link is at the top of this thread.

I'll look tonight and PM you. We might be able to convoy haha

To Anyone from the club going ,

I have a spare show car entry ticket for Sunday if anyone wants it. Please PM me with e mail address. You need to be able to print it ......and have a clean car!

Hopefully see a few club members there.

3 hours ago, SteveB01 said:

To Anyone from the club going ,

I have a spare show car entry ticket for Sunday if anyone wants it. Please PM me with e mail address. You need to be able to print it ......and have a clean car!

Hopefully see a few club members there.

I'm from up North so there would be no chance in a convoy! I will try and find you and say hi though. I'm in the red TRD.