Lucas

PFC - Performance Friction Front Pads

Hello,

We've got these PFC Z-Rated pads on stock. I've got them on my car, and they are brilliant, way better than Cosworth Street master or DS.

Cheaper as well, so that's a win win.

Performance Friction is an American company, trying to get into our market. Their products are great, just like their 2 piece discs (not for GT86, yet), the problem is they mainly focus on higher end cars, e.g Nissan GTR's, Porsche's, Audi RS6's etc, so while I'm waiting and praying for more support when it comes to 86's, these pads are something that I can really enjoy using.

They're mainly for road use, good for track use as well, but if you want to go to the track and be serious about it, a different compound would be better.

Let me know if you're interested.

RRP: £57.16 inc. VAT 

You get 10% off, so it's only £51.44 inc. VAT then. 

0929.10-3.jpg

1 minute ago, TTR said:

I'll take a set. Do you do Saturday delivery? 

I'm glad to hear that! PM me. 

I'm afraid the answer is no. We send everything via UPS, so if despatched today, you'll have it on monday.

I run these pads in my TSS sprint GT86, results speak for themselves. But as I drive a good distance to venues they certainly are fine on the road, so a thumbs up from me. Just need matching rears from PFC and the cake will be iced :)

28 minutes ago, KevinA said:

I run these pads in my TSS sprint GT86, results speak for themselves. But as I drive a good distance to venues they certainly are fine on the road, so a thumbs up from me. Just need matching rears from PFC and the cake will be iced :)

We keep telling them, when we see them or even inbetween conversations when we order stock, but they wouldn't listen! I'm gutted they don't do rears... I'm running Cosworth Street Masters at the back, they're good, but the price tag is just ridiculous compared to PFC that are cheaper and better. 

11 minutes ago, Rich said:

I'm running these, they are excellent road and light track pads. Good enough for me on track at least!

Need to find a good rear pad now.

Have you considered Cosworth Street Master for rears? 

I am using Cosworth pads at the back currently, they're a bit prone to squeal though, and not that cheap. I might try Hawk HPS pads next.

The issue is that the fronts are Impreza standard size, so have been available long before the 86/BRZ. However due to rears being the same as the Legacy GT there isn't the demand. I'd have thought that they would do the rears. There is the .01 (race) compound available in our rear size, so it wouldn't take much for them to do it. 

On 7/14/2017 at 10:22 AM, Lucas@PartBox said:

Hello,

We've got these PFC Z-Rated pads on stock. I've got them on my car, and they are brilliant, way better than Cosworth Street master or DS.

Cheaper as well, so that's a win win.

Performance Friction is an American company, trying to get into our market. Their products are great, just like their 2 piece discs (not for GT86, yet), the problem is they mainly focus on higher end cars, e.g Nissan GTR's, Porsche's, Audi RS6's etc, so while I'm waiting and praying for more support when it comes to 86's, these pads are something that I can really enjoy using.

They're mainly for road use, good for track use as well, but if you want to go to the track and be serious about it, a different compound would be better.

Let me know if you're interested.

RRP: £57.16 inc. VAT 

You get 10% off, so it's only £51.44 inc. VAT then. 

0929.10-3.jpg

I use these and they are really good, been good at sprints without fade and I'm not shy on the pedal :D

These are front only, right? What rear pads do you pair them with? Just thinking about options for my next set

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, VAD17 said:

These are front only, right? What rear pads do you pair them with? Just thinking about options for my next set

I'm using yellow stuff on the rear with no problems.

5 minutes ago, VAD17 said: These are front only, right? What rear pads do you pair them with? Just thinking about options for my next set

I'm using yellow stuff on the rear with no problems.

Thanks Kevin

1 hour ago, don said:

They survived a couple of stints at the Nurburgring GP track which is notorious for being harsh on the brakes and also a few laps on the Nordschleife. Perfect fast road / track use.

Really? My pedal went to the floor with PFC Z's after 3 laps of Bedford Autodrome :lol:

I couldn't get a friction profile out of PFC for these but after talking to Dan I decided to try the z rated on my bbk.

I also went though pads like crazy on stock setup, destroyed a set of ds2500 in one day. Its all about clubracers isnt it tashan

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Clubracers eat discs, it's getting the balance between a longer life pad and how often a disc would need to be changed (and the cost of both)

Got some PFC pads to try once my streetmasters are low, but that could take a while now :(

Clubracers eat discs, it's getting the balance between a longer life pad and how often a disc would need to be changed (and the cost of both)

Got some PFC pads to try once my streetmasters are low, but that could take a while now

Its not really a balance when they are whats required not to get fade!

Omg I still remember the god awful squeal too 🤤

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk