rob275

Sprintex 210+ Intercooled Supercharger

Putting up for sale my Sprintex 210+ Intercooled Supercharger (Will be putting pictures up tonight @Lauren ;))

Looking for £2600, it's been on my car for about 2.5 years and hasn't played up once. The only reason i'm selling it is I could do with the money right now and i'm looking at going for a more suitable track solution. This kit can get a bit toasty on a warm day but none the less has always performed well on track also.

It will come with everything that comes off the car which should in theory mean it's good to be fitted :) Currently has a 70mm Raceseng pulley fitted but I will supply the standard pulley also.

With the 70mm pulley it's producing 260HP at the Hubs. Currently fitted still but will remove after a 50% deposit. 

On 07/08/2017 at 10:22 PM, CHOSENMAN007 said:

Why no one has bought this yet is beyond me 😵

I'm sure im not the only one who has been tempted to PM Rob several times since this add come up  :lol: If the price was dropped to nearer £2K id have it. Still gotta factor in that you need a Ecutek license, fitting (if not DIYing) and mapping which really adds up the cost (not miles away from a new kit)

Lauren is being soft with him though...

Nothing is stopping someone PM'ing me with an offer. I've been offered £2k already, personally I feel it's worth a little more. I put £2600 knowing full well i wouldn't get £2600. If someone PM'd me a price in between these figures i'd be obliged to accept it. Basically i'd be happy with near enough £2300

@Lauren I promise i'll get them up tonight :D