zhuonanli

Bumper Gap - Quick Release

2 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

Thanks, PM sent. They not big things are they? Not going to cost you a fortune sending them all out?

No they are tiny and will fit in a small letter (I already factored the postage in to the price anyway) I think I lose about 15p from this endeavor all in all which i'm not too fussed about :)

On 9/30/2017 at 5:58 AM, Cerastes said:

Received mine. Thanks. At first I thought it was a love letter, got my hopes up. 

No idea how they attach though. 

Take bumper off, fix them to the underside of the clip already on the bumper either by using the supplied hardware or do what I plan on doing and fixing it to the bumper with some araldite or something. One per side I think they go on the clip nearest to the indicator.

Is anyone who ordered one of these looking to sell one if they didn't use it? Took my bumper off to tint my headlights and now I'm left with a nice gap and after hours of playing about its still there! 

1 hour ago, Mike said:

@rob275 has currently got mine as he was looking to get some made in the uk for cheaper... depends if that's happened, and I'd quite like mine at some point :D  

Haha I still haven't got round to doing that it's sitting at home.

@GreenSpring I'll get on it and see if I can source some a lot cheaper.