Sign in to follow this  
DReppe

Le Mans 2017

We should definitely do it as a club one year. Only trouble is, it needs commitment the year before to get the right camping places. Enjoy, I so badly want to go back again. I'm having a Le Mans party at home instead. :) 

56 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

I'm not there as I'm working :( but I will be watching most of it. Also, apparently Toyota took the front row in qualifying. 

Yes, they did, 1, 2 and 4. Koboyashi set a blistering pace well ahead of anyone else to take pole position. Been watching the qually the last two evenings. :)

My mate organises the trip for us and they have bee  coming for a few years now, we're a big group so may be possible to add a few more on. 

Agreed nurburgring would be a good one to do. Never been. 

It just went from bad to worse in the early hours. First the lead numbr 7 car couldn't accelerate and never made it back. Then the number 8 car in second had a puncture and suffered a similar fate. Was just awful to watch. I went ot bed at 1.30am or so as no point staying up all night. :(

I really thought we were going to do it this year, but it's worse than last year. :(

2 hours ago, will300 said:

Number 8 is still running, that had a hybrid problem early on. Number 9 had the puncture.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yes, right you are, lack of sleep got me confused! But I realise for the last four hours I've been watching the Number 8 car! 

I go every other year but take the  kit car. been since 2006 and an amazing event. Only missing next year as i'm doing the TT but will be back for 2019 .