GT86JP

My GT86 Progress Thread

22 minutes ago, Collateral said:

Liking it so far mate, not too sure on the bumper holes but each to their own!

What is the size of your middle sized number plate?  the one in the picture above? :) 

I believe it was 12x3

35 minutes ago, Collateral said:

Thanks man :D

You will get pulled tho, I forgot I had mine still on from taking some photos, luckily just a warning tho 

10 hours ago, GT86JP said:

You will get pulled tho, I forgot I had mine still on from taking some photos, luckily just a warning tho 

Pulled for the middle sized one?  I'm not talking about the small small one. 

31 minutes ago, GT86JP said:

Ah my bad yea the little one. The medium sized one is completely fine 👌

Ahhh good stuff, what size is that one, is that the size you quoted earlier, love the look of the medium one. 

1 hour ago, Collateral said:

Ahhh good stuff, what size is that one, is that the size you quoted earlier, love the look of the medium one. 

12x3 is the smallest one, the medium one is just s normal plate shortened for 6 letters/digits

Got my windows tinted all round and added a carbon fibre rear boot garnish to cover the holes left from the badge. It will do until I can source a full carbon boot. 

image_2017-08-19_20-13-33.jpegimage_2017-08-19_20-21-22.jpegimage_2017-08-19_20-21-53.jpegimage_2017-08-19_20-22-44.jpeg

Next update will be after I've been to Tuning Developments to have my BC RM Coilovers fitted... And maybe new seats

On 20/08/2017 at 9:07 AM, Tonyt123 said:

Looking really good ,front splitter next?

Next will be coilovers from Tuning Developments on the 28th and then probably the HT Autos kit for splitter, sideskirts and rear spats. Need to get the smoked valenti reverse light as well and then it will be the big save for turbo kit. Also should have my new seats coming end of this month early October time

13 minutes ago, Minion said:

Decent, paid for themselves then. I still don't know how I haven't seen you driving about!

Exactly! Rarely out that’s why, nothing to do in town is there

3 hours ago, cropzy said:

Loving the seats. Are they comfy?

Yeah! They’re the standard sized ones so ideally if you’re 34” waist of smaller, they do do an excel size tho. Getting in an out is a task but I’m sure I’ll get used to it soon 🤣