Collateral

!Wanted! - Aftermarket Exhaust Cat Back & Aftermarket Alloys.

Howdy!

I am looking for an aftermarket cat back exhaust & some aftermarket alloys ...

Exhaust can't be stupidly loud , alloys are personal taste, so if you have some, chuck them up and i'll have a look. 

No real budget in mind :)

Ryan

If you're after gaining any power from the exhaust, you won't achieve much from just a cat back - if any.

If you replace the standard front pipe, you will find it will release a few more ponies. I have one for sale in the classifieds ;)

I've got a few sets of alloys you might be interested in there in my post. I also have a few other sets some need returning but that just means you can get them whatever colour you want! :) 

2 hours ago, Deacon said:

@Collateral these are for sale and are a lovely looking wheel in a good fitment for a very good price. Sale is nothing to do with me but I do know @will300 well and how well he looks after his wheels!

I have chucked him a PM, it is a 4 hour round drive for me without traffic, however!

Ryan

Just now, Collateral said:

I have chucked him a PM, it is a 4 hour round drive for me without traffic however!

Ryan

I'm sure @will300 will get back to you soon - think he's down at Silverstone on Sunday so maybe that could help your journey a bit 👍