Rich196

Post your GT86 / BRZ pic of day!

1 minute ago, Cerastes said:

37192367414_e21382eb19_h.jpg

24050104468_57b5c14e60_h.jpg

37192367524_22c4733dbb_h.jpg

Those side fender garnishes, are they the genuine TRD one's or the cheaper copies?

I'm desperate for a set but just refuse to pay the £300 odd from fensport for genuine... :(

1 minute ago, Minion said:

Those side fender garnishes, are they the genuine TRD one's or the cheaper copies?

I'm desperate for a set but just refuse to pay the £300 odd from fensport for genuine... :(

They are genuine TRD fenders, I bought from Japan parts, but by the time the custom charges etc came into effect it worked out similar price. I bought the standard unpainted version and got them aqua/hydro dipped in carbon fibre effect. 

3 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

@Lauren Looks like you can make a whole new brake pad with all that brake dust. 

Those brakes worth it?

They look nice. 

I had to bed the brakes in which required 30+ hard stops. You'd expect some brake dust from that! Are the brakes worth it? I can't really comment yet as my car was straight in the bodyshop after having them fitted and it's still there. They do feel fabulous on the road, but it'll be on the track on the 9th December when they will get a proper test. I'll report back on this of course. 

[mention=223]Lauren[/mention] Looks like you can make a whole new brake pad with all that brake dust. 
Those brakes worth it?
They look nice. 
Simple answer to your question, Yes. For around £1500 they are a relative bargain

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk