Rich196

Post your GT86 / BRZ pic of day!

43 minutes ago, Church said:

I always wondered, how it might feel to drive other-hand-drive car in foreign countries. Overtakes probably are major PITA due worse visibility?

It's honestly not a bother at all. Only have slight issues with emerging from junctions if the angle is tight but motorway driving etc. is a breeze. 

Another pic just because we only just got on board... Super long delays at Folkestone. 

IMG_20171223_012526_435.jpg

7 hours ago, Church said:

I always wondered, how it might feel to drive other-hand-drive car in foreign countries. Overtakes probably are major PITA due worse visibility?

I've driven over on the mainland of Europe probably at least 20 times now and like Mya I've done long distance trips down to the Alps.  It's no real problem at all, you just get used to it. Visibility for overtaking is more of an issue on single lane roads, but if you hang back a bit you can see okay. Having a passenger sighting for you helps as well. A minor PITA rather than a major one I would say. 

Not exactly an 86 pic but they'll soon be on the rears, finally! (also Kuro is filthy and I can't bare to take a pic in his current state... The Kärcher is coming out tomorrow though fingers crossed :D

IMG_20180125_204440_783.jpg

On 12/23/2017 at 12:54 AM, Church said:

I strangely preferred it haha!