Sign in to follow this  
H2O

Hello from Wales

Hi all!

I saw the club stand at Japfest Silverstone so thought I should come sign up to the club with so many amazing 86's! 

I used to drive an old celica which I modded a bit but the power steering blew last year and gave me the excuse I needed to get myself an 86.

At it's best,

2016-09-24_07-36-19

After looking around for a few weeks I ended up taking a trip to Southampton to pick up an orange..

2016-09-24_07-33-30

Loving the car so far! I was going to wait a year or two before making any changes to it but the slippery slope has already started....

Anyway, I live a bit out the way on the Welsh coast but should be going to Japfest Donington and hopefully will get a chance to meet some of you there. In the mean time I'll just look forward to having an explore and reading the forums :)

Cheers,

Harry

2 hours ago, nikndel said:

You can still book to go on our stand if you want

Thanks, going with a couple of scoobie friends (& staying up there at one of their houses) so will need to check what they're doing before booking onto a stand. If I can't make the stand this time will definitely get booked on for another show the club goes to. :)

1 hour ago, Jared said:

Welcome man celica looked cool, where abouts in wales are you from?

Thanks also! I'm down in Pembrokeshire. I've still got the Celica, it's just off the road and a bit worn out at the moment.. planning on getting it in the garage once I've finished some work on the house and seeing if I can get it road worthy again to use as a 2nd car.

Thanks Lauren :)

There's actually a few bits already on the done list.. & the to do list is getting out of hand! :o The next thing I'm thinking of is a new manifold & remap, will have to start up a mod thread soon..

So far I've fitted, a TRD quickshifter, TRD gear knob, TRD rear spoiler, Rota Titan alloys, Rays orange locking nuts, Tein flex A coilovers, summit rear LCA's & toe arms, debricked front no plate.. & got some new rear lights on the way. :) 

20170508-1

20170519-120170519-3

Welcome :D I'm pretty new here myself but the people are extremely welcoming and helpful.

I love the roads in Wales, one of our first drives was around the Evo triangle (off the A6). 

welcome great choice of colour and I spend a lot of my time enjoying the roads of wales from Bristol. mainly mids wales but have been a few times as far as aberystwyth and North wales in our 86 and my bike

On 23/05/2017 at 5:53 PM, H2O said:

Hi all!

I saw the club stand at Japfest Silverstone so thought I should come sign up to the club with so many amazing 86's! 

I used to drive an old celica which I modded a bit but the power steering blew last year and gave me the excuse I needed to get myself an 86.

At it's best,

2016-09-24_07-36-19

After looking around for a few weeks I ended up taking a trip to Southampton to pick up an orange..

2016-09-24_07-33-30

Loving the car so far! I was going to wait a year or two before making any changes to it but the slippery slope has already started....

Anyway, I live a bit out the way on the Welsh coast but should be going to Japfest Donington and hopefully will get a chance to meet some of you there. In the mean time I'll just look forward to having an explore and reading the forums :)

Cheers,

Harry

Where abouts in Pembrokeshire are you from? I’m in Pembroke