We have over 9000 members on the DC Facebook page. I do most of the running of it. Rob does a bit. Seems to be managable between two of us, though we do actually have three admins, just in case. :P

14 hours ago, rob275 said:

Why the hell do you have 10 admins for such a small group? That's barmy. 

You have to be an admin to invite, imagine if the forum was invite only by one guy. Simple answer 

6 hours ago, Lauren said:

We have over 9000 members on the DC Facebook page. I do most of the running of it. Rob does a bit. Seems to be managable between two of us, though we do actually have three admins, just in case. :P

@Lauren @rob275 A whatsapp group is not exactly the same kettle of fish, and there's no hierarchy intended. Adding new members is not my responsibility alone - it's a group effort which requires more 'admins' (i use the term loosely).

A forum is different, anyone can simply come on here and create an account without having to rely on somebody adding them manually. Each platform has their advantages.

So you see in our case that's the best way to do it. 

Hats off to you both for an excellent drivers club and forum community. I'm an occasional poster here and long time lurker who's learned a great deal from this community and gotten a lot of value from your for sale threads. Hopefully I will get to meet you both over time. 

Also... Will in Suffolk, welcome to the group!