I managed to bag these at the weekend, Volk TE37 17x7.5 et48 with Pirelli Dragons (I have no idea) showing a very good amount of tread.

I have ordered the wheel nuts but I am struggling to find spigot rings to fit. I believe with my inaccurate measuring stick that the bore on these wheels are 65.1mm. Can anybody recommend a supplier and brand of ring?

I know the offset isn't great but will sort that out at a later date.   Many thanks to @Lauren for guiding me thought this whole Rays thing.

20170509_102742 (2).jpg

Our toyotas are 56.1. Is the centre bore stamped on the wheel or do you know the car it came off to double check the cb size. I got 57.1mn to 56.1mm spigot rings from ebay and seems to be fine if not call wheelbase/rimstyle or the likes as they can probably get some.

I just got some ce28s and I purchased thee http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292027329068?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT  It turned out the centre bore was 65mm not 65.1 and i messaged the guy and he exchanged them for 2£ and was really lovely. If you message him he can make any size for 12.50 I think and youll likely need 56.1 to 65mm not 65.1 the tenth of a mm will make it not fit at all as i found out and i bet yours are the same. If you buy the rays ones they are like 30£ plus and these will do fine! mine were well snug but not too snug!

2 hours ago, bassett said:

Our toyotas are 56.1. Is the centre bore stamped on the wheel or do you know the car it came off to double check the cb size. I got 57.1mn to 56.1mm spigot rings from ebay and seems to be fine if not call wheelbase/rimstyle or the likes as they can probably get some.

There is no bore stamped on the wheel and they came off an Impreza (56.1 I believe)

1 hour ago, DanJ said:

Demon Tweeks sell aluminium spigot rings as well if you want them quicker

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/wheel-spacers-and-pcd-adaptors/nuts-for-wheels-alloy-spigot-rings

I looked here but they are only listing 73.1 in the drop down menu

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Damnit, where'd you find the wheels?

fleabay Mike, although I ended up sealing the deal outside of the auction. Although the auction price was a bit steep I am surprised that no one put a bid in

13 minutes ago, jevvy said:

I just got some ce28s and I purchased thee http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292027329068?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT  It turned out the centre bore was 65mm not 65.1 and i messaged the guy and he exchanged them for 2£ and was really lovely. If you message him he can make any size for 12.50 I think and youll likely need 56.1 to 65mm not 65.1 the tenth of a mm will make it not fit at all as i found out and i bet yours are the same. If you buy the rays ones they are like 30£ plus and these will do fine! mine were well snug but not too snug!

I have come to the same conclusion, they are 65mm and have found and ordered Rays hub rings https://www.part-box.com/rays73x1x66.1-rays-hub-ring Just had confirmation they are shipping tomorrow.

Thanks for the spacer info, when I got them fitted I will have a measure up and see where I want them to be, probably just inside the arches for me.

29 minutes ago, Mike said:

I've been keeping an eye out for either te37s or the ce28, seen a couple ce28's with kerbing that put me off but no te37s in 17"!

Preaching to the choir mike I don't know if the guy listed these wrong on eBay and that why they didn't sell because I never saw them and I found the completed listing and I would been all over it like white on rice 

6 minutes ago, jevvy said:

Preaching to the choir mike I don't know if the guy listed these wrong on eBay and that why they didn't sell because I never saw them and I found the completed listing and I would been all over it like white on rice 

There's a set of 2 in white, listed as 17" 5x100, yet in the description its 16" then in the fuller description they're 17" but 4x100... and there's no markings on them so probably fake :D

I've found these on eBay been watching them for a while just can't keep funds in the bank long enough to afford them (bloody family and friends all having birthdays). Maybe of use to someone else as far as I know them fit. 

Screenshot_20170509-174209.png

These are the ones that I bought, originally listed at £750 a with not as much info as listed here in his second attempt at selling them. I gave him £650 in the end and had to make a 300 mile round trip to get them. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volks-TE37-17-034-Bronze-Wheels-Subaru-Impreza-PCD-5-x-100-7-5jj-Et48-/122473762404?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=nE5HVuWsoS0h%2BpbciXTQBcj%2Bi4Y%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

Those wheels are going to look fab when they're on. Well done on getting them. I'm glad it worked out in the end. You'll want to lower it after they're fitted, I'll bet. ;)

Thanks for all your advice and to think I nearly passed on them, very pleased now though. Mmmm I can feel the pull of flex A's getting stronger, does this ever end :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, Mike said:

Damnit, I've always had rays in the search so they probably wouldn't have come up (or anywhere near the top) :(

I too have every permutation of rays, volk, TE37 as an ebay listing but I think I stumbled across them in the other recommended items bit. I will keep an eye out for any more that may come up

3 minutes ago, Lauren said:

No worries, anytime. :)

Doing the suspension is fine, just know when to stop! ;)

On my old car I did prop shaft and final drive which was good but I don't want to go there again. So far on the white car I have mani, overpipe, remap and wheels. I  will be going for suspension and TD's brake upgrade.  Also considered an oil cooler for track days but still not sure about that one yet. I have a Scorpion cat back which I have never fitted as I am not sure if I really want the noise. That lot should do me... for now

Many good used wheel sets, including forged ones, are being sold on Japan yahoo auctions. Due language barrier and who knows how and for how much organisable shipping i never shopped there directly, but i already have got two wheel sets (forged Taneisya 17", and semi-forged SSR 16" for winter) that russians had imported from Japan and then resold in Russia. I guess there might be some importer from japan firms that may do similar business for others too. Wasn't nengun or something like that one of them?

15 hours ago, Church said:

Many good used wheel sets, including forged ones, are being sold on Japan yahoo auctions. Due language barrier and who knows how and for how much organisable shipping i never shopped there directly, but i already have got two wheel sets (forged Taneisya 17", and semi-forged SSR 16" for winter) that russians had imported from Japan and then resold in Russia. I guess there might be some importer from japan firms that may do similar business for others too. Wasn't nengun or something like that one of them?

Nengun / RHD Japan / Jesse Steeter  and i think 7Tune? 

15 hours ago, Mike said:

Dodgy looking "rays eng" logo on them?

They look authentic comparing to other SE37 wheels.

15 hours ago, Cerastes said:

And really badly curbed. 

I missed that bit!