jevvy

WANTED - OEM AERIAL

Im after one of the stubby aerials to replace my shark fin as I really dont like the look of it : P if anyone has made the swap from the old style to shark fin I'd love to buy the old one!

You're an absolute gem, I'll pm you my details, I've decided to put the beat sonic blaid on instead to be extra lairy Ordering those and some rokbokz black mud flaps from ft86 speed factory out about 100 dollars plus whatever necessary tax for the mud guards so probably 100£ and it's works outcheaper than rally armour and from what I've read equal quality with a better fit and should look the business and protect my skirts!  Today I missed out on the house I wanted at auction after missing out on the same house being soldaa couple of months prior at the same auction house so I'm drowning my sorrows buying some parts as it will probably be a few months before I find another I like so I can dip into my savings 😂😂 sorry for the life story but again really appreciate it! 

47 minutes ago, jevvy said:

You're an absolute gem, I'll pm you my details, I've decided to put the beat sonic blaid on instead to be extra lairy Ordering those and some rokbokz black mud flaps from ft86 speed factory out about 100 dollars plus whatever necessary tax for the mud guards so probably 100£ and it's works outcheaper than rally armour and from what I've read equal quality with a better fit and should look the business and protect my skirts!  Today I missed out on the house I wanted at auction after missing out on the same house being soldaa couple of months prior at the same auction house so I'm drowning my sorrows buying some parts as it will probably be a few months before I find another I like so I can dip into my savings 😂😂 sorry for the life story but again really appreciate it! 

Lol I missed out on a house and bought the car itself 😂 looking at another house at the weekend, might end up with two gt86s haha